Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to update, picture provided

dovahkonj1

This is absolutely pathetic, for the past 30 minutes I'm reading this forum and not a single reply from the staff. Seemingly there is no fix for this so most of us are left in the gutter while the top class gets to play the game, I won't beg for a fix, I will say the people deserve it because a good bunch of us spent money on this game.

Here is the picture

7CIrOfJ.jpg

Edit: Still doesn't work, tried a VPN and that connected me to the game but I still can't play it without VPN, but everything else works.

Edited by dovahkonj1
Update

On 22/04/2017 at 4:24 PM, dovahkonj1 said:

This is absolutely pathetic, for the past 30 minutes I'm reading this forum and not a single reply from the staff. Seemingly there is no fix for this so most of us are left in the gutter while the top class gets to play the game, I won't beg for a fix, I will say the people deserve it because a good bunch of us spent money on this game.

Here is the picture

7CIrOfJ.jpg

Edit: Still doesn't work, tried a VPN and that connected me to the game but I still can't play it without VPN, but everything else works.

i also have this problem today and i managed to fix it by installing vpn (hostspot shield) and conecting to the us. then i went to the warframe launcher and clicked on the settings thing on the top right of the screen, then i went over to download cache and clicked on verify, then i waited for it to verify all the cache and then i was able to play again. i hope this may help in solving this issue. and aslo sorry for my bad english

(i am playing from tanzania using the asia server)

On 22/04/2017 at 7:36 PM, prozderil said:

same here, if anbody has a solution pls share it

Just now, Auramyaw said:

i also have this problem today and i managed to fix it by installing vpn (hostspot shield) and conecting to the us. then i went to the warframe launcher and clicked on the settings thing on the top right of the screen, then i went over to download cache and clicked on verify, then i waited for it to verify all the cache and then i was able to play again. i hope this may help in solving this issue. and aslo sorry for my bad english

(i am playing from tanzania using the asia server)