Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation Damage

(PSN)TheOnlySaiyan

Question

Hi, 

so I have radiation damage on one of my weapons and the value is 3000+, I know when radiation procs they attack nearby enemies but my question is does the 3000+ value that shows on my gun menu mean anything???

like does it do any damage ?

on the wiki it shows the other status damage in terms of percentage like gas is 450% damage of weapon but for radiation it just says it confuses enemies.

sorry if this is a stupid question but it's bugging me a lot. 

Thansk.

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

That's because the Gas proc has the function to deal damage as a DoT. Radiation proc confuses enemies. They do their separate things. So Radiation can only deal it's initial damage, it's doesn't have any other instances of damage.

So let's say in the gun menu it says gas does 3000 damage and Gas procs on an enemy with a shot

does that mean they take 3000 + 450% weapon damage ?

Is it a ray weapon? if it is then it deals 3k damage of radiation every second, if it is not a ray it deals 3k radiation damage when radiation procs. Check in the wikia the chart for damage 2.0, it will tell you how much of those 3 k damages are affecting your enemy, by example:

Supposing, an enemy with 75% resistance to radiation, when your weapon proc rads will deal 750 damage only.

Radiation dmg: like any other damage removes health.

Edited by -VV-mago_de_muerte

12 minutes ago, (PS4)TheOnlySaiyan said:

So let's say in the gun menu it says gas does 3000 damage and Gas procs on an enemy with a shot

does that mean they take 3000 + 450% weapon damage ?

Gas creates Toxin clouds, so it applies actually Toxin procs. Toxin procs deal 50% of the damage per tick, for a total of 9 ticks in 8 seconds. 50% x 9 = 450%. So it will be 450% damage, but over extended periods of time, so it's much weaker than it actually sounds.