Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arctic Eclipse Recruiting! (NA, No requirements, Discord, 98% research, Alliance, Awesome People!)

KilluaWalker

Hi Forum, I come offering you a formal invitation to our clan, Artic Eclipse. Currently sitting at storm tier with 64 members we are looking to expand our clan to make it a little more active, so we are looking for fun, active members :)  

Our clan research is almost completed only missing the pigments and a couple specters (but who uses those amirite). We unfortunately do not have the Ignis wraith to do an accident during the pacifism defect event but we do have the Hema!

We have a pretty strict hierarchy which we try to follow as much as possible, this allows you to, with participating and helping the clan/other members to be promoted quite quickly should the need arise for higher tiered members.

Artic Eclipse is managed by a council system meaning the council will discuss and vote about changes happening to the clan. This also means it’s very easy to voice any changes you would like to see made to the clan.

We are currently considering starting a daily raiding party should we acquire enough players willing to take the journey.

We try to foster a fun environment so we also try to keep our “rules” to a minimal those being:

No consistent, hostile verbal abuse,

No doxing

We allow a 30 day no notice afk period before we will be forced to kick you if you give notice we will extend that to 60 Days or longer depending of the circumstance.

If Artic Eclipse Sounds like your kind of “community” then feel free to leave your IGN in the comments below as I will be checking this forum frequently. Or add me on Warframe (IGN KilluaWalker) 😊

Thank you everyone!

(We also have discord)

Edited by KilluaWalker

37 minutes ago, DennyBlue said:

Hey :D

Me and a friend of mine are looking for some fun people to play with mind if we join? :D

we are still in our old clan where nobody is online anymore so if we can join tell me so we leave before that :)

Greetings Denny

For sure, ill add you in game when I get home :)