Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Appreciation: Updated 22/7/17

Dylki

Hey DE, I want to thank you for working so hard for us Tenno to give us over 4 years of Warframe! As a token of appreciation, I did drawings of some of you. :D

I did a random selection of devs, and I based these drawings off of your forum profile icons (If I can't see the full body of the character of the icon I assume what it is!)

I hope you guys like it, this is all I could do for now, but I'll try drawing the rest of the dev team later on!

These were drawn based off the profile icons they had at the time, so some things may not match!

g8ucGA0.png

Spoiler

The first batch of Devs: Rebecca, Steve, Megan, Aidan, Danielle, Dmitri, Saske, Drew, Julie and Taylor!

tMA5BYk.png

Gifs:

Spoiler

BuJwwDK.gif

MAzYptY.gif

oVEu2kw.gif

Lbb2Lz8.gif

KrDJ7Vh.gif

xWjBWOO.gif

6aRa9FM.gif

femWvtB.gif

9CdzZ7l.gif

ogd9oUI.gif

Spoiler

EIBDPuC.gif

eDhF6ig.gif

Spoiler

The second batch of drawings, featuring George, Syncrasis, Grineeer, Glen and Yun!

hi7G8s1.png

Gifs:

Spoiler

VfNYh2j.gif

waNaUcx.gif

cKMGSFI.gif

Edit 22/6/17: 3rd Batch of Devs: Helen, Whirrrrr, NinjaZorro, Pablo, Skree, Connor, Hugo and Caio!

jKVO8MP.png

Edited by Dylki

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I can't believe you forgot Scott! And George too! :P

These are great though, I hope they catch wind of these! :D

I put all their names in a bucket, and I drew the ones that I picked out randomly so I'll get to drawing more devs when I'm free. [DE]George, [DE]Scott, [DE]Yun, [DE]Glen and [DE]Syncrasis are next :3

Edited by Dylki

4 hours ago, Dylki said:

I put all their names in a bucket, and I drew the ones that I picked out randomly so I'll get to drawing more devs when I'm free. [DE]George, [DE]Scott, [DE]Yun, [DE]Glen and [DE]Syncrasis are next :3

Looking forward to seeing them.

The Dev's liked the first batch ;) See: https://twitter.com/Nov_Warframe/status/856065945495851009

7 hours ago, Dylki said:

I hope this isn't counted as developer bashing...

That's definitely a no by now! :thumbup:

Update: They're all gushing over it on Twitter, good job... Dilky.

Edited by Ollnozz

3 hours ago, Domesticon said:

By chance were you inspired by Starcrafts? Your style resembles it quite heavily, not complaining about that though, it's amazingly adorable

I agree, also yours are amazing OP ^.^

For the tenno that don´t know what Domesticon is talking about it is https://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAnimations/videos

They were focused on latest years on Blizard games, like Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Warcraft. They were were also asking for suggestions for other games to make animations about, they did one of the new Zelda

Edited by rafacasper