Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible, Invisible Enemies in endless missions [Fixed]

bearchants

Yesterday I was playing a Lith fissure defense and in the 15th wave an Ancient Infested spawned and he was immortal and could not be killed with my 2 forma'd Ignis Wraith with gas procs even though he was just level 20. And today the same thing happened in Jupiter's IO defense mission after wave 10. An MOA spawned who was also not taking any kinda damage at all. I had to quit both the times and lose the mission rewards and progress. Please help. My IGN is dannyd27. Hope you guys will fix the issue.

Thank you DE. Love everything you did with this awesome game called Warframe.:)

was doing the void mission for kala-azar (eris) defense infestation when on the 4th round of defense a void heavy gunner got down to half health then was unable to be hit by anything, guns melee, warframe powers. nothing affected or hurt it in the slightest but could still shoot at us and could not get to the next round. waited about 10 minutes to see if it would fix itself but nothing, gave up and aborted losing a relic to a glitch yet again. (second time trying to post this since apparently the forums or glitched to hell too)

This just happened to me and a friend. The last enemy on a void relic defense mission in Stephano was an Arctic Eximus bomber and we could not kill him. We would get hit markers on his ice shield and deal damage to the shield. Rarely would we get hit markers on him but no damage was dealt anyway.I did record a video of it, I might upload that later.

I'll make this short. 

Ran 19 full waves and suddenly I get an invincible enemy that I can't kill. It's a server issue involving the host. Network connection was fine. Sacrificed my relics to fix this for my friends.

Digital, please fix this. This has me and several other people upset.

Edited by (XB1)A Wild Clown

This is one of the reasons why I do not do relic defense missions. There is that one bug that makes an invulnerable enemy on relic missions and you can never kill it. The same enemy can also kill you and everything else thus resulting in a failed defense mission or exterminate ( ty update 19 ). All other relic missions can receive this bug but they are not as bad because you do not have to kill as much unless its for getting the relics.

But yes DE please fix because defense is the best and easiest out of all all missions even at level 100+.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)A Wild Clown said:

I'll make this short. 

Ran 19 full waves and suddenly I get an invincible enemy that I can't kill. It's a server issue involving the host. Network connection was fine. Sacrificed my relics to fix this for my friends.

Digital, please fix this. This has me and several other people upset.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/81470688481158336/AF969AD17AF509EEA000C452E42235FE9A32D2B4/

What is being seen in this screenshot is an enemy that cannot be hit. This one lonesome ancient basically made it impossible for us to transition to the next wave and claim our reward. The only thing that fixed it was the host leaving (I was the host), as that reset the wave for the other three. In other words this seems to be another host-related Void Fissure bug that needs to be looked at, in addition to the reactant issue.

Finally, when I left I missed out on my friend's reward, a Valkyr Prime Chassis. I'll be filing a ticket to see if it would be possible to reclaim said Prime Part, thank you very much.

Alright so we had a 3 man squad, wave 13 (i believe) goes by, but doesn't end.
Long story short.. There was an invisible (on the clients side) Corrupted Ancient just attacking the cryopod, but on the host's side, he was visible, but invincible, making it invincible for the clients. We tried using banshee, the lasers, and multiple other methods, it would not die (hence the term invincible) 

So went to Venus Tessera for a lith fissure defense mission, got stuck on wave 3 when a corrupt shield osprey was all that's left, all bullets pass through it, operator powers are useless against it, warframe powers are useless against it, and the osprey itself is not aggressive. me and my friend are just standing there chilling with it.752EAD5677A409A712C5BDC3FCA0752ED5FB72A7CDC3BAE732DA7A148023AAEA68AEE0BF58D53D3B

I play Sinai a lot for solo levelling my warframes.  And about 1 in every 4 missions at some point the infested turn invincible all of a sudden, i.e. my rocket launcher (orgris) no longer deals any damage to them, where as just moments ago it was hurting them.  This is evident by the fact that I can aim my cursor at infested that have already taken damage (50% health bar, ect.).  Sometimes this will cost me the match (its a defense mission) and other times it corrects itself after a while and the infested start taking damage again.

When this 'invincibility' bug occurs nothing seems to help, I have tried switching weapons, using warframe powers, nothing can hurt them.  Also I have tried AI altering effects to 'reset' them like banshees knockdown and nekros' flee ability, but it has no effect.

Please note in my experience, the earliest I have seen this issue is wave 25 and the latest I have seen it is wave 33. (so far)

23 minutes ago, DevBlazer said:

I play Sinai a lot for solo levelling my warframes.  And about 1 in every 4 missions at some point the infested turn invincible all of a sudden, i.e. my rocket launcher (orgris) no longer deals any damage to them, where as just moments ago it was hurting them.  This is evident by the fact that I can aim my cursor at infested that have already taken damage (50% health bar, ect.).  Sometimes this will cost me the match (its a defense mission) and other times it corrects itself after a while and the infested start taking damage again.

When this 'invincibility' bug occurs nothing seems to help, I have tried switching weapons, using warframe powers, nothing can hurt them.  Also I have tried AI altering effects to 'reset' them like banshees knockdown and nekros' flee ability, but it has no effect.

Please note in my experience, the earliest I have seen this issue is wave 25 and the latest I have seen it is wave 33. (so far)

could it be an ancient healer are lurking in the crowd..

I have considered this, but at wave 25 they are not that strong yet, my orgris deals 30000 damage to an ancient healer on a crit and can still one shot most of the monsters in the crowd at this point.

I  should know, as soon as it 'un glitches' i can still kill everything instantly

Please note that its not that im doing very little damage compared to armour or that the damage is being healed up, but rather that when I was doing 20k plus damage a moment ago, all of a sudden the damage numbers start showing 0.  If I am lucky (about 50% of the time) then it seems to correct itself and starts showing (and doing) the correct amount of damage again (a lot).

Edited by DevBlazer

I was at the very end of wave 15 in an Axi fissure Orokin defense mission and one standard corpus enemy (humanoid) became invincible with a tiny amount of health left and the only remedy was for the host to leave so the wave could restart. If it all possible i'd like my rewards and affinity that was lost or at least my relics back.

We were doing endless lith relic defense where there was a enemy no one else but I could see and was blocking us completing the wave, I was forced to alt f4 which reset the wave for everyone else but when I rejoined squad I missed out on all previous relic rewards but still had everything else. we went 30 waves and now ive missed out on,

saryn prime BP

valkyr prime BP

carrier prime cara

lec prime barrel

forma

received the last kavasa prime band

Have screenshots and witnesses if a GM could please PM me, this is not the first time we have encountered this on defense missions, but first time on a relic defense

Seriously DE?!!!

was playing a defense mode in akkad (void/prime parts farming)...all was good til wave 15...we can't finish off the mission just because of some stupid invisible enemies that we don't know where they are coming from. When we go up it says beneath the floor -like arrows pointing to where it's location is..To our frustration, we all left the pretty awesome rewards that we could've reaped...Please fix the issues..This is the 5th bug I've encountered that really pushes me to quit the game...I was dismayed by what happened...

Happened again to me.

11:20 to 11.30 GMT+1

Members of the Squad have been:

KurumiL

Belomorian

Strunkie

vinz_clortho (me)

Wave 15

Enemie this Time was a Corrupted Bombard.

Mission was Meso Defense on Io Jupiter

Edited by vinz_clortho

I've had this kill runs before. Once, I was the only one who could see an enemy; it was immortal to all forms of damage and was stopping the Defense from going to the next wave.

I was able to force quit the game to get a host migration and rejoin squad, which did clear the bug and we could continue. Never a fun prospect considering how risky it is, but better than abandoning. I can't actually remember if I did or did not keep the relic rewards we'd gotten up to that point. 

Trouble is that I assume you've got to force a host migration, and you're not always going to be the host. 

If you ever loose anything that you really wanted during a fissure due to a bug like that, do not hesitate to make a support ticket. If you use/abuse it too much I think they'll stop or start taking a long time, but they very consistently will manually add back those lost items for you. 

So I was doing a Relic run with some friends. A defense mission against some infested. Everything was normal until wave 8 when one of the infested ancients just wouldn't die. Whats wierder is that none of the other players could see him. My air-support turret, and everyone's sentinels and minions were able to see and attack but not deal any damage. We tried luring him off the stage and into a kill-zone but we couldn't move him with any of our abilities. So we had to abort the mission.

While playing IO, Jupiter (defence) on round 27, the last remaining enemy was a Shield Osprey. This osprey did not take any damage from anything. We tryed weapons, warframes, operator abilities, air support turret, a kubrow and clones/spectres. This Shielf Osprey was not a clone/spectre as other clones/spectres attacked it and it showed marked as an enemy on the map. This forced us to leave and lose the levels and materials we had earned from the mission. I am unsure is this happens with other enemies and/or from other factions on other missions, but it would be nice if it where to be fixed.

WARNING: I accidentaly posted this on the wrong account, the account this bug was experienced on was called "Shyneus".

Edited by DatBoiShy
Accidentally posting on wrong account, edited to include a message.

Played as Frost, cast snow globe at the start of the first wave, when the wave ended i recast snow globe then the defense objective started taking damage, i attempted melee ground slam attacks to no results, took a few screenshots and hit abort mission. There were no enemies visible anywhere on the map and my warframe wasn't taking any damage, only the defense objective was.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

If any other information is required i will provide it.

I just got the same bug on round 15 of the neo Fissure Defense Corpus mission, a shield osprey was stuck and unkillable floating. I spent a good 10 min trying to stand on it for a picture... I realized you cannot actually stand on it, you just slide off.