Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible, Invisible Enemies in endless missions [Fixed]

bearchants

Running the event, when suddenly on wave 18 a MOA decided to activate god mode for reasons unknown to us. Being a defense mission, we literally couldn't continue with this phantom enemy and we've not much choice but to lose out on the progress unless host migration is successful.

Seriously can we start looking at keeping progress on aborting or a way to refresh the host. Something other than the current "pray nothing happens" technique. 

Just finished another Outer Terminus slow defense (not killing on wave 2 onward until Abmulas spawns (~200s) so you get 1 Ambulas PER wave/ 82 beacons by wave 15), and had to abort it at wave 18. Our setup was Trinity (myself), Limbo (cc and keep enemies alive/incapacitated), Frost (globe on objective), and Loki (mass disarms). During wave 18, I noticed Shockwave MOA that was only visible to myself and one other teammate (at first), un-targetable by our powers, immune to direct/AoE/power damage, and would still attack and damage us (except one person) and the defense objective. We attacked it, spammed powers, used specters to attack/distract it, let our sentinels shoot it, and even used Loki's decoy (gotta love Loki, that frame is useful in any situation) to locate it for the other 2 teammates by watching where the decoy was aiming/shooting (since it still tracked it even if the 2 players couldn't see it).

After several minutes passed, with us attacking it and luring it around the map (keeping its aggro off of the defense pod), a third player stated that they were finally able to see it (which surprised us). However, 1 person was still unable to see it.After several minutes, we decided that I would abort the mission (as I was host) and hopefully everyone else would keep the amino drops (it was wave 18, and we had 17 Ambulas spawns, ~100 amino beacons (thanks scaling drops!), so a good amount for the time involved). Luckily, i confirmed with everyone that they at least kept their amino pickups (lost mine since I aborted, but oh well, completed the 400 needed anyways so no big loss), although they did not get the event progress from the mission (since the migration apparently failed).

As I had ran a 35 wave (34 Ambulas spawns) defense yesterday, it disheartened me to know that this issue is still present. I pity the host of a 2.4 hour (45-wave/44 Ambulas spawns) defense amino farm (slow, but very doable for a solo-ghost clan gold statue) if they have this happen near the 42-wave mark, as it will invalidate all of the rewards of the long runs (at least for the host, unless a failed migration also deprives the other players of their drops too).

I would not be opposed to having it 'lock in' drops every 5th round, so that if you are forced to abort (say, due to bug/disconnect), you at least keep that last 'milestone' of drops (perhaps xp would still be forfeit, who knows).

I am going to keep doing long runs (and helping anyone else who needs to get their solo-ghost gold statue, but this does give me cause for concern (hopefully this is rare).

* After reading above posts, I wonder if it would 'fix itself' in our case as well? We fought and lured it around during the end of the wave for several minutes, with no apparent change in the situation. However, before I finally aborted, a third teammate said that they were suddenly able to see the bugged enemy for the first time (previously, only 2 of us could see it visually or on radar). Perhaps this meant it was in the process of becoming 're-synced' and would have despawned/died on its own if we waited long enough? If this occurs again, I will ask my teammates to be patient and see if we can simply "wait it out" until it fixes itself on everyone's end.

For whatever reason, I encountered a totally immortal Fusion MOA in one of the missions I was running with friends.  We're out ducats and Animo beacons because of this.  It's rather impossible to defend a target when you can't interact with the thing that's attacking it.

Literally just had this happen as well on Outer Terminus defence to invulnerable Moa on wave 36, and ALL rewards from ALL tiers were lost (35 waves) including Animo.

Not a good day to be.

Edit:

The next poster is right, a host migration does usually fix it.

Additional:

Been looking through EE.log. Aside from a couple of :
  9892.904 Sys [Error]: CorpusStunnedInjuryHandler was active for 3.01051 seconds, and so was forcefully terminated.

..before I noticed the mob, I can't see anything weird. However, it had been injured before it went invincible.

If DE would be so kind as to expand the logging so we know which moa it was... for example: -
  9842.726 AI [Info]: OnAgentCreated /Npc/SuperMoaBipedAgent3064 ...

And when the defence target is killed, all we get is :
  10139.617 Game [Info]: WARFRAME CRYOPOD was killed by 47 / 100 damage from a level 76 MOA using a Rifle

...but we never know which spawn. The mystery :)

Edited by Guest
Additional data

I had a similar bug where i had enemies stuck on interception points, but could see their hp bars, their arrows in the minimap, or kill them.

Tried to solo 240 beacons for my ghost clan but lost to this bug. When they appear on 2 out of 4 points, you cant win. I was in SOLO mode

I encountered the same bug on my second run at round 20 and extracted early because i didnt want to waste another 2 hours of gameplay to the bug.

Edited by Cytopenia

I had multiple invincible enemies yesterday while i was co-oping.  Im not sure if it was something to do with someones skill but 3-4 times the screen went sort of gray and for a period, every enemy was unkillable.  As soon as the screen went normal i could kill again.  Lasted for roughly 20-30secs each time.

Can someone confirm this is a skill im not aware of?  I also think i was unkillable for the duration as well

1 hour ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

I had multiple invincible enemies yesterday while i was co-oping.  Im not sure if it was something to do with someones skill but 3-4 times the screen went sort of gray and for a period, every enemy was unkillable.  As soon as the screen went normal i could kill again.  Lasted for roughly 20-30secs each time.

Can someone confirm this is a skill im not aware of?  I also think i was unkillable for the duration as well

Likely Limbo's ability. You can deactivate it by rolling.

There are bugs on Corpus missions where a random enemy becomes invisible to all players except one, and takes no damage whatsoever.
This has happened to me three times now, two of which were today (while completing the Event).
The only thing that fixes this is the host alt+f4ing.

tPe0XF2.jpg

Edited by -CG-Squiddy

While we were farming in Outer Terminus, on wave 15, (already about 40-ish Animo Beacons) an Oxium Osprey was left as the only remaining enemy before extraction. However, it was completely unkillable, and took no damage whatsoever from any attacks. 

I ended up leaving, and my squadmates were luckily able to repeat the wave and complete the mission (Though I wasn't able to join back to get the animo)

So, I suppose it was a problem relating to the host?03ABCADEE20D6D78045D800A7237C96D19DBDA57C06517F117BCD338801882D60B81A20B29D71F6DF1BC843873D2935E56D08653F8DDBF5B2E5897ED