Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't see people in dojo or relay .

(PSN)EvenYouCamp

·       (sent to other administrator) (she did not answer) 

sorry to bother you but ive done hours on end of research about this and ever since the Octavia update for ps4 came out I haven't been able to trade in the dojo because friends/dojo members join and cant find me and I cant find them. they have tried inviting me and I have also.... the relays are also all empty, strata and the bazar (figured they were the busiest) and no one is there! now one thing that is weird it pops up that there is only one server for the relay not such as "strata relay 1" "strata relay 2" "strata relay 3" etc. all I have is strata relay 1.... about 3 posts on Reddit and no one knows, I did run into another person who had the same problem (haven't heard back from him yet (he is also from ps4)

I love warframe and have been playing for 3 years on xbox one and about a year and a half on ps4 (current console) ive spent at least over 1k on warframe plat easily on ps4... please help and sorry to bother you, ive tried everything

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FINALLY! I found the solution to the problem!

I know I late but I just found out about it.

Ok. This is assuming that you are sure that there is no strict NAT issue on your side and the necessary Warframe ports are opened to you.

For me, the issue is related to the MTU settings.

Try to double check your MTU within your router settings (mostly around the WAN settings). If your MTU has too low of a value, it will cause the problem that you all are (might be) facing now. Usually, the default MTU value is at 1440. You can try tweaking your MTU to get the optimal speed for your bandwidth by using the command below in Windows Command prompt:

ping [replace with any website address] -f -l 1490

If you see results such as "Packet needs to be fragmented but DF set.”, reduce the value by increments of +/-10 (eg. 1490, 1472, 1462, 1440, etc) and keep repeating the pinging process till you achieve a successful ping response without the "fragmented but DF set" in the results.

After that, you add 28 to the value that you have utilized for the successful ping response. This 28 is to allocate for the packet size IP/ICMP header. So your optimal MTU settings would be something like this:

1412+28 = 1440

Take that value and configure it to your router and hopefully it would solve your issues as well.