Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your favorite Warframe?

DaveOneGo

So I made ALOT of Warframes, tried them, played with them and then deciding my favorite. Until now my favorite warframe is definitely Ash.

All of his abilities are so awesome and so ''ninja-like''!. His first ability is shurikens and from what I know he can shoot 2 or 3 and with an Auto aim? At least that's what happens to me. His second ability, oh god it's so useful sometimes when you are cornered. His second ability instead of taking squishy enemies and escaping or re positioning yourself with your teammates, if it is used other than that please tell me! 

And his ult, don't even get me started with it. It's so god damn awesome! (sorry for language) But just one question, how much energy does it take per one target? Other than this questions, please tell me more of your favorite warframes!

P.S Your widdly-diddly friend, Dave.

4 minutes ago, DaveOneGo said:

And his ult, don't even get me started with it. It's so god damn awesome! (sorry for language) But just one question, how much energy does it take per one target? Other than this questions, please tell me more of your favorite warframes!

You can check it on his ability tab.

My favourite frame is maybe Loki? 

glad you enjoy ash, even in its nerfed state, he can still rock a lot, but his energy consumption on 4th is a lil too much in my opinion and a little clunky to use as well. 

also be sure to use fury, berserker, body count on your melee it scales with your 4th

my favorite is excalibur, flying god of destruction

Edited by Vanrythzx

Broberon (please please please let the rework be good) will always have a special place in my heart.
My first crafted Frame, took me through most of the Star Chart, immediate choice for Second Dream,
that combination of damage + CC + Squad healing is just so neat, plus he looks wicked :D

I'd never "main" a Frame, though (no offense, it's just not how I roll),
so at the moment, I'm often find myself using e.g. Volt (damage, CC, mobility, Squad protection, yay)
and Mag (woot max Range for mass pwnage, even simple ol' Pull has a long way to go before getting boring),
with Frost always being a solid choice, as well (max Range Icy Avalanche is the best, lol 0% damage on everyone).

Nyx will always be my favorite frame, and I hope she gets a rework soon. Even years after her release, and after her prime version came out, she still occupies my "Most used Warframe" slot with 17%, long after I've stopped using her for regular missions.

Ivara and Nidus are creeping up on her, but Nyx is still my favorite frame. Her concept is fun, but I wish her kit would synergize as well as Nidus's.

4 hours ago, DaveOneGo said:

So I made ALOT of Warframes, tried them, played with them and then deciding my favorite. Until now my favorite warframe is definitely Ash.

All of his abilities are so awesome and so ''ninja-like''!. His first ability is shurikens and from what I know he can shoot 2 or 3 and with an Auto aim? At least that's what happens to me. His second ability, oh god it's so useful sometimes when you are cornered. His second ability instead of taking squishy enemies and escaping or re positioning yourself with your teammates, if it is used other than that please tell me! 

P.S Your widdly-diddly friend, Dave.

Favorite frame of all time is Banshee. To play her well you have to think on your toes quicker than any other frame, but the reward pays for the risk. She is one of the very few frames that actually rewards you for being good at the game, rather than just giving you an overpowered set of abilities that can cover your lack of skill. Makes you feel like youre really playing a shooter and not GTA with the cheat codes turned on. 

Favorite frame to play currently is a toss up between oberon and hydroid. - Oberon for the same reasons as banshee, plus reckoning looks badass.  Hydroid because his 1 looks like an ultimate and i'm a sucker for all pirate characters in any game. 

I usually main chroma and valk- Tanky frames, but i came to find a liking to ivara quite a bit recently...

I tend to kinda "finish" frames from time to time which i came down to build and dropped after short testing and ivara definitly is the most interresting project thus far...

Her survivability is over the top due to invisibility, her radial weapon is strong, the headshot bonus rather nice. She gets extra loot from nearby enemys, quiver offers quite the Cc and tactical options like her navigator, which gives her a certain duality in her kit (active shotgun like damage with artemis bow vs stuff like explosive weapons or dot weapons aka torid you can use as sub primary) bait arrows which can be used to hoard those enemys for the best aoe use and Sleep arrows, which can for example be combined with jat kittag (oneshotting trough sheer numbers- 60% max enemy health as aoe) make her really interresting to play.

She's the first nontanky, nonmelee frame i got attached to ever since i started playing this game with the ps4 release due to her sheer, unrivaled flexibility and strength. If i'd gotta state a favorite then it's probably her.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

I can't decide... My top used frame and favorite is probably Nezha. He's a fun frame to play and I enjoy his versatility. Borderline invulnerability is a great thing to have when you're fast and flimsy. Banshee is amazing, no need to say anything else. I just built Nova and am having a blast with her as well. However, top three are definitely going to be Nezha, Banshee, and Ivara for me. Ivara makes everything a cakewalk. I do love Mesa and Volt as well. Nyx too. I do tend to like CC frames... I really want Titania for that reason haha

Inaros.

He's everything I love (Close-quarters combat, self-sustain tanking, ability to heal allies).

And nothing I don't (Abilities aren't refresh-and-forget, Doesn't give a crap about nullifiers, Able to use rage mod to ignore poor energy system).

And the funny thing is, when he first came out, I completely ignored him, thinking he was just a boring Vampire frame with an Ancient-Egyptian visual theme.

but that's a story for another thread.

Mine is Octavia. Her abillity to support the hole team and push it to a higher level is just awesome. 

And her #4 makes every weapon usefull. 

oh ... Lato.... press 4 and a Lato becomes a freaking anti tank gun !

14 hours ago, Buddhakingpen said:

Favorite frame of all time is Banshee. To play her well you have to think on your toes quicker than any other frame, but the reward pays for the risk. She is one of the very few frames that actually rewards you for being good at the game, rather than just giving you an overpowered set of abilities that can cover your lack of skill. Makes you feel like youre really playing a shooter and not GTA with the cheat codes turned on. 

This is how Saryn makes me feel...unless you know what you're doing (and it IS a bit more complex than for most other frames), she'll suck. 

My favorites are:

1) Ivara

Because she's hands down the best solo frame that can take anything on her own. Imo she's hands down the strongest frame in game, other than maybe (!!) the newly introduced Octavia. They can't kill you if they can't see you...they see me rollin', they hatin' :D

Imo she's hands down better than overrated Loki...and no, the movement penalty isn't really an issue. Her great CC and stuff like ziplines make her VERY creative to play. The downside is, she's not the best for speed running missions other than spy missions. But at least she can tackle all of them fairly easily. 

2) Nidus

Who wouldn't want a way to launch a massive squid that sucks in everything in a huge radius? So many great ways to play Nidus solo and as a team. Great CC, good damage and he scales very well. Probably a bit weak in early game until you build stacks though...so imo more geared towards longer high level runs than anything else.

3) Saryn

Just started playing her and after the initial "sucks" feeling, I finally figured her out and now believe she's SUPER STRONG if you know how to play her. She plays differently than most other frames though, so I understand why so many people now hate her after the changes. Nothing like sporing a huge area and then running into one of your spored mobs 2 rooms away. Seeing all those DPS figures float around is addictive. In fact, while I still believe Ivara is the stronger frame, she's the first one I decided to pimp out and go prime. Likely my "main" for a bit...cheating with Nidus if I want something completely different or Ivara when I'm after easy mode.

Saryn + spores + Atterax = godly!

Her viral, toxin and corrosive procs work amazingly well with a melee build. I prefer her over Valkyr and Volt in that regard. Ivara's stronger due to the dagger/CL setup, but outside of that setup, Saryn ftw!

4) Volt

My first frame and I still love him. Speed running missions is great! He's just more of a gun-play frame, and I strongly prefer melee and bows...and in that regard, Nidus/Ivara/Saryn are much better suited for this. 

All those 4 frames play very differently, which makes them a good group of frames to own. Not a huge fan of tank frames and while I love the description of Mesa, I'm not a huge fan of gunplay on a PS4. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx