Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates: How to expand from 2 to 4

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

Question

Hello, I'm currently maxed with Red Veil and Steel Meridian, and almost picked everything from those 2 syndicates...matter of maybe a couple of weeks more if I play passively, a bit faster if I get medallions each day.

Anyway, was willing to start moving on to other 2 syndicates in a kind of...soft way.

So, which two syndicates are the ones to move to?

(Forgive my dumbness, but I...can't really manage to think, just mindless play)

And what's the strategy I should use?

I read guides and whatever, but I really need small steps, as I really can't focus on understanding what I read (real life stuff messes my head up badly)

So...I really would appreciate your help, thanks in advance

17 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

Thats kinda a hard task, as the normal maximization is either the left or right wing, so you would have to forfeit one of your syndicates.

4 can be done, but its tricky

I can maintain 4 easily. I just stick with Red Veil and New Loka, which don't directly conflict, but both have an ally that conflict with each other. As long as you don't directly help that ally, you're good.

Now, what I'm wondering about is getting SIX done. I've heard you can have 4 at max rank and 2 at rank 4, but I'm wondering how tricky maintaining that would be...

You could go for New Loka and start leveling it. Perrin Sequence will gain half of the standing you get on New Loka. However, as  Steel Meridian is opposed to New Loka, it'll lose half of what you get by leveling New Loka. This can be prevented by doing Red Veil missions from time to time as you level Loka. It won't affect Perrin or Loka but half of what you get from Red Veil missions will be added to Steel's standing.

I'm doing currently Meridian, Suda, Hexis and Veil. Hexis and Veil are hostile to each other, so I cant play their missions, I play only Meridian and Suda. However playing Suda makes Veil to drop a little, so I compensate this with wearing Meridian sigil all the time. After a couple of time, you will get all 4 maxed.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

So...I really would appreciate your help, thanks in advance

If you want four syndicates open at one time it's either SM + CS or RV + NL.

For maximum efficiency there's really no option or alternative.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

13 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

I'm doing currently Meridian, Suda, Hexis and Veil. Hexis and Veil are hostile to each other, so I cant play their missions, I play only Meridian and Suda. However playing Suda makes Veil to drop a little, so I compensate this with wearing Meridian sigil all the time. After a couple of time, you will get all 4 maxed.

I have the same combination. Hexis still need to be maxed out tho - the going's slow.

I play only meridian wearing suda sigil. I tried suda with meridian sigil but it dropped too much to my liking. I should perhaps try again.

I did 4 but went down to three as I couldn't be bothered with the maintenance once I'd maxed them out. 

Basically I picked cephalon suda and arbiters focusing on cephalon and then steel meridian and red veil focusing on steel meridian.  The first 2 do impact on red veil, cephalon has less impact hence it being the primary source, but you compensate this with steel meridian.  It does work but it's a bit of a pain lol. 

I'll be swapping over to my last 2 because I've nearly got everything from the others (not sure I'm going to bother with captura background though)

:meridian::hexis::suda: Syndicate Copypasta Go! :perrin::redveil::loka:

You can easily have positive Standing in 4 Syndicates at once:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil
Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped
(well, also equip a Suda Sigil until you are Rank 1 with them, heh).

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis,
the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel
and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Steel
Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Suda's unique Large Team Shield Restore
(no big deal IMO, plus you can switch Syndicates to eventually get everything).

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda
Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each
and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so it's +50% each there, as well.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Veil's unique Large Team Ammo Restore
(maybe somewhat of a big deal, dunno).

Hmm...so I get that you have to play missions of those who have hostilities against the 2 syndicates you're not supporting.

So if I'm going for Red Veil, Steel Meridian, New Loka, Perrin Sequence, skipping Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda, I must play Red Veil and New Loka mission.

I think it's good if I play only Syndicate Missions with the Syndicate sigils on and use sigil that have the same amount of rep boost.

I'll be MR20 later today and most of the grind is done, so I can safely dedicate my time to this.

I think I'll prepare a frame for Red Veil missions and one for New Loka and remove syndicates (Red Veil sigils) from all my other frames (they all sport the assassin sigil)

So now I think I have to play Veil missions with Loka sigil, to get out of the garbage dumpster.

That would somehow block my Steel Meridian standings for a while (until Loka gets positive/couple of days), but it's at max rank anyway.

Oh...and thanks thanks thanks thanks soooo much to you all.

You all explained it to me in a very simple way.

I assure you I'm not idiot but lately I can't focus on things for more than 5 seconds to figure them out myself.

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

4 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

So if I'm going for Red Veil, Steel Meridian, New Loka, Perrin Sequence, skipping Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda, I must play Red Veil and New Loka mission.

Keep the RV sigil equipped always.

Only do NL missions if you have enough SM standing to take a loss without going into the negative with SM.

If you want to maximize rep, finish veil's offerings then sacrifice it and run suda+hexis+meridian for a 3-combo.

If you want to maintain 4, run mainly Meridian to save up, then "spend" your veil rep running Suda, but keep it ranked at max.

Edited by Callback

The only way is

you choose either want to do perin + loka OR celaphon + arbiter

If you chose celaphon + arbiter,

max both of them to highest rank first.

then level up Steel since it is neutral to arbiter and celaphon but friend to red veil.

This way you can have both arbiter and celpahon dont drop any rank

but have steel andd red veil.

if you chose perin loka,

same thing level them both

but choose to level red veil instead of steel

this way you will get both

note : the changes to affinity only reflected on your miossion progress. Just because you gain in red veil thanks to doing steel, you wont get penalize in arbiter and steel.

Before I started this I went to -44k with the other 4 syndicates I wasn't using...I guess because I did Meridian missions too and made messes with sigils.

My best options to get out of the negative rep is doing the Red Veil missions with Loka sigil and get all the rep I can get in that way, which will be a bare mimum for Meridian, then put the Veil sigil and farm standings while doing regular game content, so that I will get the last bits of standing for both Veil and Meridian.

Basically I have Veil as primary, Meridian secundary, Loka tertiary and Perrin "Forthuary" (sorry not english LOL)

Today I'll keep accurate track of the progresses and report

It might be useful in the future for other players

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

Ok, I found this to be pretty interesting

My situation was

SM 22688

PS -42185

RV 16235

NL -38773

22k standings daily available

I did the 3 RV missions equipping NL base sigil (the only one I had available)

1st mission  (3500 standings), I gained

RV 3500

SM 1261

NL 977

PS 489

2nd mission (5650 standings)

RV 5650

SM 1000

NL 3649

PS 1825

3rd mission (3940 standings)

RV 3940

SM 1517

NL 905

PS 453

Overall situation was

SM 26446

PS -39418

RV 29325

NL -33242

and 16469 daily standings still available

so I put on the Veil assassin sigil and played an endless fissure

At the end the situation was

SM 34701

PS -39418

RV 45794

NL -33242

At the end balance I got

SM 12013 

PS 2767

RV 29559 (7559 more than base standings, 25% more)

NL 5531

The % of gained standings seems to be

SM 24%

PS 6%

RV 59%

NL 11%

Dunno what you'll guys will make of it and how you will explain it, but thought I'd share