Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please increase corrupted enemy spawn rate on defense fissures (for solo)

--Q--XFA

Just like my previous post.

DE, please significantly increase the spawn rate of the corrupted and reactant drops in defense missions for solo runs even for groups (havn't tried it tho). 

2K6ccpL.jpg

(Can someone from the devs look at this!!!) :sadcry::sadcry::angry::angry::sadcry::sadcry:

Here's my last post regarding interception.

Maybe the idea is that players should not kill enemies before they are corrupted ? I mean, from DE's perspective that could be a reason, to make us use crowd control abilities instead of damage abilities.

However, it doesn't work because :

- when you play with other players it's hard to convince them not to use "world of fire" and such.

- in solo very few warframes allow you to control enemies and then kill them selectively while protecting the objective.

Maybe there are other workarounds, but right now the easiest solution is to increase the rates (fissures and/or reactant drops).

1 hour ago, --Q--XFA said:

-

+1. Players(or single) need to personally customize the amount of spawns for the mission. And not having the spawn tied to the amount of players in the mission. 

On topic regarding fissure... It's even worst that you HAVE to slow your killing spree and WAIT for enemies to be corrupted by those yellow thingy!

Not sure it's a priority.  Trace farming is the main draw for solo fissures.  Otherwise, you're way better off public for the 4 options and better odds of a higher duck prize.

They should increase spawns of important things for solo tho.  Solo excavation, for example, needs more power carriers.  Mission-crucial spawns should be at a somewhat fixed rate with other enemies scaling around them to fill in the gap.

I really hate the concept of using crowd control just to farm reactants in these kinds of mission.

First it is a waste of time. Second it's boring. Third, if exterminate, survival and capture corrupted spawn rate is so high why can't other missions do it?!?! (even sabotage still sucks so bad. It seems like you're forced to use the freeze capsule instead of the fire one)

It's just plain stupid (at least for me).

Edited by --Q--XFA

On 4/24/2017 at 7:14 AM, Lluid said:

Maybe the idea is that players should not kill enemies before they are corrupted ?

That may be the idea, but I find it very frustrating that it is possible to do too good of a job and forfeit your time because of it. I think you should get minimum 10 reactant to spawn (ideally 15+).