The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime

ADRAKATA9

Just now, SenorClipClop said:

This is really cool! I'm not the biggest personal fan of the helmet, but only because it looks a little like Mirage's. All told, good stuff.

I got the helmet idea off the little Orokin drones on the tower missions lol

I have 2 opinions on Equinox prime in general: 

- Yeah of course it WOuld be awomse she would look @(*()$ great

9 PRIMES PIECES TO FARM, 6 TOTAL DAYS OF CRAFTING (has a stroke and a PTSD attack while S#&$ting the bed) 

*important EDIT

AND HOW MANY RELICS TO FARMIOFKGHBF.?BDVJHDNNDFLIYVH KDFVHBDJXGDLKDHDFLKX BVFJK FGVHHDJ?XFG¨PNBJJGONHIOXF?PFJ DFL

Edited by thegamer118

20 minutes ago, .Sadness said:

Blyat, the regular frame takes us a week to farm, so primed one will take us a month or even five months to farm. are you crazy? they will have to add like quadrillion of relics to get that.

Looks like DE will make more bucks from Equinox Prime Access, you know coz people will buy it to bypass that farming.

41 minutes ago, thegamer118 said:

9 PRIMES PIECES TO FARM, 6 TOTAL DAYS OF CRAFTING (has a stroke and a PTSD attack while S#&$ting the bed) 

*important EDIT

AND HOW MANY RELICS TO FARMIOFKGHBF.?BDVJHDNNDFLIYVH KDFVHBDJXGDLKDHDFLKX BVFJK FGVHHDJ?XFG¨PNBJJGONHIOXF?PFJ DFL

29 minutes ago, .Sadness said:

Blyat, the regular frame takes us a week to farm, so primed one will take us a month or even five months to farm. are you crazy? they will have to add like quadrillion of relics to get that.

Hum, guys? Don't you see it's just an art? (Awesome btw). You don't have to express all you frustration on something that isn't even coming this year and maybe not even next year. Complain when she'll be out. 

So, to be a bit more on-topic, I would say that this art is really amazing Rauxa :). The helmet kinda looks like a sort of scales (is that the right word?) and it's also not too different from the original helm. 10/10 ^^

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Hum, guys? Don't you see it's just an art? (Awesome btw). You don't have to express all you frustration on something that isn't even coming this year and maybe not even next year. Complain when she'll be out. 

So, to be a bit more on-topic, I would say that this art is really amazing Rauxa :). The helmet kinda looks like a sort of scales (is that the right word?) and it's also not too different from the original helm. 10/10 ^^

First of all it's he, or she, I don't know a transexual frame, although I was frustrated enough to craft this guy it took me over a week, he has so many parts that I assume you could'nt even imagine, so having a primed frame like that would be not even at the line of "normal"/

15 minutes ago, .Sadness said:

First of all it's he, or she, I don't know a transexual frame, although I was frustrated enough to craft this guy it took me over a week, he has so many parts that I assume you could'nt even imagine, so having a primed frame like that would be not even at the line of "normal"/

Actually, I remembered DE said that Equinox is female.

To the topic, that concept looks neat. Can't say much else though, not exactly a good art critic.

To people having nightmares about her potential Prime farm, hopefully when her Prime is actually released, it will only have four parts: Fully-built Day Form, fully built Night-Form, some kind of link, and the main Bp. (Just ideas, I'm not from DE after all.)

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

To the topic, that concept looks neat. Can't say much else though, not exactly a good art critic.

To people having nightmares about her potential Prime farm, hopefully when her Prime is actually released, it will only have four parts: Fully-built Day Form, fully built Night-Form, some kind of link, and the main Bp. (Just ideas, I'm not from DE after all.)

Well, if it will has 3 parts and BP like the others, why not having it? and yeah the design looks pretty dope at my side.

1 minute ago, .Sadness said:

Well, if it will has 3 parts and BP like the others, why not having it?

Okay, I'm confused with what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that you're okay if the Prime version only need three parts? Or saying that the Prime is easier to get than the normal one because of it?

8 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Okay, I'm confused with what you're trying to say here. Are you saying that you're okay if the Prime version only need three parts? Or saying that the Prime is easier to get than the normal one because of it?

I was telling that if it will have the parts like any other primed frames that's alright, but if the primed version of equinox will have parts like the regular version of it, it will take us years to grind.

21 hours ago, thegamer118 said:

*important EDIT

Lol 9 relics, I made a little concept table

17 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

I hope it's like that, it would be simpler

21 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Lol you're right, just my conceptual design on how I think she would look. Thank you too