Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima: Underpowered Nullifier Poppper

dan.io.wal

I'll preface this by saying I love the azima. It's a fun weapon, and I enjoy the secondary fire. Trapping enemies in a hall and popping it right there is so much fun. However, as we get into higher levels, it isn't really viable. I'm talking mainly about crit and status. I know it's a reward for 100 days logged in but I had hoped it would be better for what it's supposed to be. I'm no authority on weapon changes and such, I've only been playing the game for a year. I would love this weapon to be better but I'm not sure what it would benefit from. It's high rate of fire could make it status viable, however the ammo economy isn't that great. 

the only glaring issue the Weapon has is the Disk is extremely impractical to use Ammunition wise.

something as simple as Multiplying the remaining rounds left in the Magazine rather than taking them at face value would solve that, though. 4x at minimum would help, but could go to something nuts like 10x.

It'd probably be a lot better if instead of using ammo, the disc were on a timer like that of the Zenith and Zenistar. 

Since it does damage I'm sure people would say that the Zenistar's 45 seconds would be "op" but I don't think the Zeniths 14 seconds would be bad.

But otherwise yeah, if you launch the disc very often (and isn't that the point?!) it runs out of ammo pretty fast, even for Nekros.

~R~

18 hours ago, taiiat said:

the only glaring issue the Weapon has is the Disk is extremely impractical to use Ammunition wise.

something as simple as Multiplying the remaining rounds left in the Magazine rather than taking them at face value would solve that, though. 4x at minimum would help, but could go to something nuts like 10x.

And make it stop floating up sometimes. How much of those were wasted because they kept going up and over the enemies' heads?