The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infestation in Kuva Fortress

Duckboy3825

So a while ago there was an infested alert on the Kuva Fortress. I got a little curious as to how the Kuva Fortress could get infested so I went to take a look. At first it was just the regular old Kuva Fortress but with infested enemies replacing Grineer. But during the mission I saw something interesting. There was a platform on the floor that opened and raised a platoon of Grineer soldiers out. (similar to the old Jackal fight) The Worm Queen then said something about "Get this infested sacat off my fortress or else you're going into the meat grinder." And they all saluted to her and fought the infested off. Just an interesting little touch that DE added in.

unknown.png

It's a nice touch alright.

15 minutes ago, Duckboy3825 said:

The Worm Queen then said something about "Get this infested sacat off my fortress or else you're going into the meat grinder."

So that's where the "Infested Sacat" phrase we kept hearing on the Pacifism Defect event came from. It's from the Queens.

I remember seeing a theory forum that Tenno carry the infested to the Kuva fortress, because before we went there it (presumably) had never had to deal with the infested. Or our warframes to be more precise, which would make some kind of sense, we're basically always covered in the blood of our enemies and whatever orange stuff the infested spew out when they die so... Why not?

Edited by LightningsVengance

4 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

I remember seeing a theory forum that Tenno carry the infested to the Kuva fortress, because before we went there it (presumably) had never had to deal with the infested. Or our warframes to be more precise, which would make some kind of sense, we're basically always covered in the blood of our enemies and whatever orange stuff the infested spew out when they die so... Why not?

Nidus much?

44 minutes ago, Duckboy3825 said:

unknown.png

It'd be a shame

If someone where to

Shoot a tonkor round into there

:)

Those guys were there from the start and the queen meant us, not the actual infested because she uses infestation as an insult.  Why would DE make a scripted event and new lines just for an alert mission.

Edited by Gweredith