Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Higest DMG Weapons

Alexsrt1086

Question

It is that time again 2017 and a lot of weapons have come out and patches just want to know what are the current Highest Dmg weapons for primary guns. This includes AOE Dmg and single target honestly just looking for hardest hitting guns want to see the opinion of others for 2017 thank you

16 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Never given a NPC a triple status(Blast/Radiation/Corrosive) Staticor have you?

I they will eat Sortie 3 Eximus units for breakfast.

Did once inthe past, sortie Def not sure what element I use I think corrosive, and also sonicor to ragdoll enemies but the range ><

3 minutes ago, Avynire said:

Did once inthe past, sortie Def not sure what element I use I think corrosive, and also sonicor to ragdoll enemies but the range ><

That is why I prefer the Staticor, much longer range and it still can ragdoll... Plus it procs status with every shot so you are likely to get all three at once.

9 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

well built rubico can get 30k crits, 60k for headshots, and redcrits or warframe powers can buff this further

I have to agree with this.  The Rubico is an absolute beast with it's very high crit damage.  I got mine at just over 8x for damage.  I seem to remember that there is a way to get it up to 12x or somewhere close to that.  I just can't remember the specifics.  

8 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I have to agree with this.  The Rubico is an absolute beast with it's very high crit damage.  I got mine at just over 8x for damage.  I seem to remember that there is a way to get it up to 12x or somewhere close to that.  I just can't remember the specifics.  

Riven, Bladed and vital sense.

You can have like 15x on Nukor, even more with Sharpened Bullets.

Edited by ViS4GE

21 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

Riven, Bladed and vital sense.
You can have like 15x on Nukor, even more with Sharpened Bullets.

not useful on Secondaries though - using 4 Mods for Crits on a Secondary means you don't have enough Elementals unless the Riven contains them.