Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Closed for now - we are full] Gods of Salt are recruiting again! | Rank 9 Mountain Clan | Teamspeak/Discord | Active, fun, friendly, Age 16+ community!

Scarlet78

Gods of Salt (Mountain) and Salty Demigods (Shadow) are recruiting! You will be invited to whichever clan has space at the time (or let us know if you have a preference). We use our alliance chat in game and are active on Teamspeak to make sure the two clans play together!  We also now have a nice, active Discord Server with some useful bots to alert you to whatever you choose and are part of a growing Alliance, of which we are the owners!

If you are looking for a nice community to join, with friendly, active members, then look no further. We are a casual and relaxed multi game community with a fairly new and fun clan in Warframe. We filled up so fast we've had to expand into a second in game clan!! If you are fed up of faceless Moon Clans, we would love to be your new home! Fed up of kids running your community.. we are AGE 16+ and our leaders are all in our 20's and 30's!  We are an all inclusive community and have members around the world so don't worry about time zones, there should always be someone around to play with or chat to!

• Experienced clan leaders and members with lots of warframe knowlege, ready to help you wherever we can!
  • No trials to pass!
  • All research is complete in both dojos (except Hema in Mountain Clan... in progress)
  • 0% Tax Rate for trading
  • Awesome clan emblem! http://imgur.com/YH2KHRY
  • Raids available regularly!
  • UK based clan with members around the world including USA and Australia
  • Full Teamspeak 3 server for multiple games - Warframe section has multiple rooms for your squads. Your friends are welcome on teamspeak too!
  • Active and useful Discord
  • All Tenno welcome - no MR requirement
  • Website and Forums
  • Over 16's only!

Dojo Pics:

We are still looking to grow our numbers in Warframe and are working hard to find great people for everyone to play with! As we are a growing community we are open to your suggestions on where to take the clan, what competitons to run etc, this is your chance to get involved! Our only rule is don't be a ♥♥♥♥! :) *Please note we are currently operating a 30 day inactivity kick policy unless you let us know you will be back or are active in Teamspeak on other games. Anyone who is kicked for inactivity is welcome to rejoin on their return.

Other games we play include: Rust (we have our own dedicated servers) – Elder Scrolls Online – The Forrest – 7 Days to Die - Tera - H1Z1 – CS:GO – Overwatch – Arma 3 – Or add your own game section if you have other suggestions you'd like to see in GoS!

YOU MUST BE 16 OR OVER AND HAVE TEAMSPEAK 3 or Discord – Teamspeak must be used for raids etc, even if you don't have a working mic.

If you would like to join or would like any further information then reply to this thread with our IGN (confirming you are age 16 or over), PM me or look for me in game. IGN is Scarlet78

Alternatively join us on Teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com

Check out our website http://www.godsofsalt.com

We look forward to playing with you Tenno!

Edited by Scarlet78

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan and i do have one or two questions.

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed?

P.S While i'm willing to download either TS or Discord, i can't speak with you guys which basically defeats the purpose of TS. 

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

Edited by Ruckz

On 01/05/2017 at 0:15 PM, HeartlessSlayer said:

IGN: HeartlessSlayer

Hi!!! I would love to join your clan!!!

Hey there I'm sorry for the slow response... real life got in the way for a day or two.  If you'd still like to join let me know... I tried to invite but says you are already in a clan

On 01/05/2017 at 2:18 PM, Ruckz said:

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan and i do have one or two questions.

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed?

P.S While i'm willing to download either TS or Discord, i can't speak with you guys which basically defeats the purpose of TS. 

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

Invite is sent, welcome.  Teamspeak is ts3.godsofsalt.com  If you are inactive we will kick after 30 days unless we know that you are coming back.  Also if we kick you for inactivity there is no problem in rejoining later.

On 02/05/2017 at 3:41 PM, sweetestgurld said:

Hello, I'm new and looking for a clan to join. Can I join your clan? IGN sweetestgurld

Hello there.  I'm sorry for slow response.  I tried to invite but says you are already in a clan.  If you'd still like to join then please let me know.

9 hours ago, CrankyCrow said:

Hello! I would love to join you guys if I can. 

IGN: CrankyCrow

Invite sent!  Welcome to GoS!  Join us if you can on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com and head to the warframe section

10 hours ago, pogi1100 said:

Hey there, would be awesome if I could join your clan!

IGN: pogi1100

Cheers.

Welcome aboard then!
An invitation should be waiting for you in your inbox.

Welcome to GoS!  Join us if you can on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com and head to the warframe section.

58 minutes ago, watertower500 said:

"Gods of Salt" what an awesome name. I would love to join.

An invitation was sent to you. 
We hope you can join us and enjoy your stay with us.

Join us if you can on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com and head to the warframe section.
Feel free to message any mod online there if you have any question.

13 hours ago, Amenochiyuki said:

Ign Amenochiyuki

Looking to join.

Welcome to GoS!
An invitation should be waiting for you in your inbox.

Join us if you can on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com and head to the warframe section.
Feel free to message any mod online there if you have any question.

18 hours ago, FuryScythe said:

The clan's name caught my attention so I'd like to join.IGN: FuryScythe

Invite sent, welcome to GoS!

15 hours ago, matsta76 said:

please may i join?

IGN: matsta76

Invited :) welcome welcome