Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Closed for now - we are full] Gods of Salt are recruiting again! | Rank 9 Mountain Clan | Teamspeak/Discord | Active, fun, friendly, Age 16+ community!

Scarlet78

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

the other day, I was referred to you, Scarlet78, by a nice player (whose name eludes me) but never caught you online. A quick google search lead me here.
Been in a clan before summer but despite my email to their leader not to kick b/c of inactivity I found myself out of a dojo, now how's that? Found out the hard way that by logging into the app you do not count as online...

I am a fairly active player, rank 8 (actually for quite some time; neve rgot around to passing this MR test), haven't been 16 in quite some time, I'd love to start with the trickier parts of the game such as Sorties -- preferably with people I can trust -- and hopefully pass on what I know to others players who are even more confused by this all than I am. No idea what it takes to run and extend a dojo but maybe I can contribute there if I know how to.

IGN is randowmwf

Thanks for your consideration ;)

On 10/10/2017 at 3:23 PM, NajTsirkV said:

Hello,

i have a mic and play quite actively after workhours :)

IGN: NajTsirkV

Hey I have had some trouble with forums so i've missed a few messages... if you are still looking for a clan let me know, sorry for slow reply

22 hours ago, randomwf said:

Hello,

the other day, I was referred to you, Scarlet78, by a nice player (whose name eludes me) but never caught you online. A quick google search lead me here.
Been in a clan before summer but despite my email to their leader not to kick b/c of inactivity I found myself out of a dojo, now how's that? Found out the hard way that by logging into the app you do not count as online...

I am a fairly active player, rank 8 (actually for quite some time; neve rgot around to passing this MR test), haven't been 16 in quite some time, I'd love to start with the trickier parts of the game such as Sorties -- preferably with people I can trust -- and hopefully pass on what I know to others players who are even more confused by this all than I am. No idea what it takes to run and extend a dojo but maybe I can contribute there if I know how to.

IGN is randowmwf

Thanks for your consideration ;)

Hi, tried to invite you, but it says you are already in a clan.  If you drop then let me know I can invite you :)

7 hours ago, Stealthsloth said:

IGN: Stealthsloth

Im 35 and fairly new to the game looking forward to playing with other people

5 hours ago, dorksouls said:

IGN dorksouls

Looking for a clan since I just started and would like access to a larger player base so I can learn the ropes. 

4 hours ago, KamoManMkII said:

IGN: KamoManMkII

Looking to join a UK based clan so have people to play with in same Timezone 

2 hours ago, THEIRISHCoW said:

IGN: THEIRISHCoW

Would love to join! Been gone for a while, have come back for the PoE update and to play with new players!

Invites sent, welcome to Gods of Salt.  Please join us on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com