Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vacation Almost Over, I'm Coming Back With Some Souvenirs on Xbox

(XBOX)DerangedMime00

Hey everyone had a bit of a break from Frame to refuel myself after a severe burnout issue after the 18.0-19.0 updates so what better way to give a warm welcome than giving out a couple prizes? This time I have one request for entry into this contest rather than the standard random drawing: write your Warframe origin story or character/tenno biographies below. Dream of not what you are but what you will become. ;) Prizes listed below.

1st-Tennogen Syndana or Skin of you'r choice plus one noggle/decoration

2nd-Color Pallette and Poster Pack

3rd-Catalyst Pack and a Forma Bundle

Entries will be reviewed and posted the following week with permission granted by the winners if they choose to. Have fun and get creative.

With Happy Thoughts, Love, and Clem,

DerangedMime00

32 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DerangedMime00 said:

-write your Warframe origin story or character/tenno biographies below-

Not entirely sure what you mean by that, but oh would I love to get my hands on some nice stuff for Ash!

Spoiler

Warframe Origin Story: This Frame is dark as a shadow, and moves just like one. One second, it could be several meters in front of you. The next, it could be right on top of you...Even if you can't see it. It jumps from one place to another, slaying tens of enemies in the span of several seconds. It's projectiles slam into enemies, pushing them back against walls, dead and bleeding. He is, Ash Prime.

Spoiler

Probably not what you wanted, but I recently changed up the way I play - only for when I'm running a mission for fun, or in the Simulacrum - and I've really come to love all of Ash's moves.

Tenno Bio: This Tenno is cunning and creative, albeit a bit too eager to fight at times. They - with the power of their Frame - have managed to battle nearly all of the terrors in the galaxy by their self, even when they lacked the training most others had. They have worked to reach where they are now, but still have yet to reach their full potential. With no real name, this Tenno walks a fine line between the light and the dark, more often opting for the latter over the former. They are waiting, biding their time. Soon, they will be strong enough to take on the strongest of foes, even if they must do so alone. 

Or so they hope...