Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank

MausThem-2

Question

8 answers to this question

What do you mean? You no longer receive mastery points from new weapons? Are you sure that you don't use weapons you already used  before and deleted? Check your profile and see if they appear at 30 there. 

Also, how can you play the game for several years and not know how to level mastery up?

You have to use Different weapons, check on your codex what weapons you already have maxed those will not give mastery anymore. If you are doing that, then well, contact support (also April is not several years ago)

I checked your profile and apparently you have points on grineer informer, so you have played for years, but I also checked your weapons and it's pretty on point with what an MR 7 would have, so yeah just get different weapons, amphis will give you mr as will hydroid, cernos you have it on 3rd level but it still will give allot of mr. Continue getting more.

Edited by Dwolfknight

8 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

You have to use Different weapons, check on your codex what weapons you already have maxed those will not give mastery anymore. If you are doing that, then well, contact support (also April is not several years ago)

I can't believe I have to say this but April is the date they joined the forums, not started playing the game. :facepalm:

17 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

I checked your profile and apparently you have points on grineer informer, so you have played for years, but I also checked your weapons and it's pretty on point with what an MR 7 would have, so yeah just get different weapons, amphis will give you mr as will hydroid, cernos you have it on 3rd level but it still will give allot of mr. Continue getting more.

just because he started playing the game during that time doesn't mean he's been playing for years.  It means he took a long break (or several shorter breaks), in which case, the game is completely different from back then.  There have been several xp resets from the solar map, overhauls of characters, weapon passes, and the list goes on and on.  If it isn't something as simple as checking the codex to see what he did way back when he started, it could be an issue that got lost within the actual coding and all the overhauls to the game, in which case a support ticket would definitely need to be issued.

1 minute ago, -NvO-Venom said:

just because he started playing the game during that time doesn't mean he's been playing for years.  It means he took a long break (or several shorter breaks), in which case, the game is completely different from back then.  There have been several xp resets from the solar map, overhauls of characters, weapon passes, and the list goes on and on.  If it isn't something as simple as checking the codex to see what he did way back when he started, it could be an issue that got lost within the actual coding and all the overhauls to the game, in which case a support ticket would definitely need to be issued.

And that is why I said that if he is doing it right he should contact support, I just stated what it looked like from his codex