Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime

LeBronasaurus

Question

I'm looking at getting either Nekros Prime or Banshee Prime; considering how I already have 2/3 parts for Nekros, I'm most likely going for Banshee-P. I was playing that Interception mission that everybody goes to for EXP (I forget where, maybe Sedna or Eris or something), and there was an EV Trinity and a 'DPS Banshee' or something... this Banshee's animation was like on the ground on all fours with little rippling animations, and it was killing everything.

What is this build, where can I find it, what's it called, and what mods does it use? Lol, a lot of information, but I really wanna do that. It's so freaking cool, and I'd really like to clear out maps that fast lol

6 answers to this question

The player was more than likely using the augment for banshees 4. Can't remember what it's called off the top. Just get that and invest some efficiency, power strength and a little range. The augment increases the power by 100 and the range by 1 every second up to 20 seconds. It's a pretty nasty build if you have a trin to keep the energy up. It also increases the energy drain every second I think. 

I believe that my build looks something like this https://goo.gl/HT36SA

With this build, at max stack, you will be doing 3740 dps with a range of about 59 meters for over a minute with max energy at cast.

It's a build that I wouldn't get too attached too. It seems safe now, but DE likes to swing the all mighty nerf hammer. 

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

3 hours ago, LeBronasaurus said:

I'm looking at getting either Nekros Prime or Banshee Prime; considering how I already have 2/3 parts for Nekros, I'm most likely going for Banshee-P. I was playing that Interception mission that everybody goes to for EXP (I forget where, maybe Sedna or Eris or something), and there was an EV Trinity and a 'DPS Banshee' or something... this Banshee's animation was like on the ground on all fours with little rippling animations, and it was killing everything.

What is this build, where can I find it, what's it called, and what mods does it use? Lol, a lot of information, but I really wanna do that. It's so freaking cool, and I'd really like to clear out maps that fast lol

I use this built on defense, it kills everything quickly but consumes energy:

lE7MZpP.jpg

This built i use for mobile defense and interception, it does not kill quickly but surely it will last 3 min

1AGosvN.jpg

You choose depending on your play style

22 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

The player was more than likely using the augment for banshees 4. Can't remember what it's called off the top. Just get that and invest some efficiency, power strength and a little range. The augment increases the power by 100 and the range by 1 every second up to 20 seconds. It's a pretty nasty build if you have a trin to keep the energy up. It also increases the energy drain every second I think. 

I believe that my build looks something like this https://goo.gl/HT36SA

With this build, at max stack, you will be doing 3740 dps with a range of about 59 meters for over a minute with max energy at cast.

It's a build that I wouldn't get too attached too. It seems safe now, but DE likes to swing the all mighty nerf hammer. 

Thanks!

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I use this built on defense, it kills everything quickly but consumes energy:

lE7MZpP.jpg

This built i use for mobile defense and interception, it does not kill quickly but surely it will last 3 min

1AGosvN.jpg

You choose depending on your play style

I'll most likely use the 1st, and look for an EV. Thanks.