Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo Fire Sale voting bug/issue

DeathbyBuns

Just logged in a few min ago and saw the new Darov deals event. I went to the event page and it tells me I've already voted for the 55% deal coming up. I haven't had the chance to vote yet. If this is a bug I'm bring it to your attention. It is also possible someone is trying to rig the vote. No idea which but it should be looked into in ether case.

I havent voted either and yeah its been going around the forums a bit as well, many people havent voted but are receiving this message, i barely log in warframe get the message check the site and says that.. its not only you man it's a bug affecting more people than i could probably count or would want to count.. xD

Is this issue really not fixed yet??? For me it still says "Thank you for voting" ...I've been getting this message since the Darvo Fire Sale started ._.

I've been trying to log out then login again, trying to do it in Private Session Mode, trying it with another Browser... NOTHING worked !

Edit: Ok, i just figured that this issue might be IP related.. for some odd reason DE is using your PC's IP for voting. Had been the same for the last Darvo deal as well, you didn't need to login to be able to vote. But it's beyond my comprehension why they chose to do it this way rather than using the Accounts everyone got anyways -.-

Edited by Sm0kiT

On 02/05/2017 at 4:59 PM, Sm0kiT said:

Is this issue really not fixed yet??? For me it still says "Thank you for voting" ...I've been getting this message since the Darvo Fire Sale started ._.

I've been trying to log out then login again, trying to do it in Private Session Mode, trying it with another Browser... NOTHING worked !

Edit: Ok, i just figured that this issue might be IP related.. for some odd reason DE is using your PC's IP for voting. Had been the same for the last Darvo deal as well, you didn't need to login to be able to vote. But it's beyond my comprehension why they chose to do it this way rather than using the Accounts everyone got anyways -.-

This doesn't add up for me, only one playing warframe on our network. So my IP can't be the problem, unless they don't take the last digits into account. Which would be stupid cause that means grouping whole blocks together.

Well, most IP adresses are dynamic and not static. So my guess is DE is using a combination of cookies & IP adress. Still doesn't explain why so many people have this issue. Something on their site is definitely not working properly. Being related to the IP adress was only my assumption anyways because I wasn't able to vote since the Deal started.. not even ONCE.. I've got no idea what else could be the cause of this.