Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small updates missing

SquireAngel

So, I've noticed a small window of silence from DE in the past few weeks. Usually we see a patch a week, with smaller arms added through Tenno reinforcements if nothing major is coming, or a "Yo we but up to some shenanigans" if something bigger coming down the pipe takes time. Last week, we saw 2 decent hot fixes with no Reinforcements. Now, on the last devstream, They DID show the new frame, the new tennogen, and oberon's rework, so my money is sitting on them squirreling away on that. However, if these are going to take awhile, it seems odd that we wouldn't get at least a tenno reinforcement this week. 

I'm not really saying that DE needs to report when ever they have a bowel movement, just seems odd for them to be silent for coming up on 2 weeksish without at least something shiny, new weapon or eventwise, to keep things moving. 

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I just want that sweet shotgun. It better be crit based.

I assume you're referring to the pump-Action? they said that wouldn't be any time soon, so don't get your hopes up. definitely don't get your hopes up on it being a crit-weapon either. as much as I'd like another Crit Shotgun, it'll probably end up being MR fodder. we won't know for sure until it releases.

I believe the current Darvo Sale is intended as a distraction whilst PC waits for the next event, which would most likely introduce Ambulas 2.0 (they said it would debut as a Clan Event). just gotta let them get on with it.