Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

39cecefb64a1ed8378ca279e2fe8de4c.jpg

Tenno!

We’re back this Friday with another Devstream!  

Who: The crew is back! Join Rebecca, Steve, Scott, Geoff, and Sheldon on the couch!

What:  We have big news to share about TennoCon (get your tickets before they sellout at www.warframe.com/tennocon). See some digital swag, learn about who will be there and what you can participate in, and more! Viewers of Devstream #91 will also get a look at some work-in-progress changes and features, as well as learn the true name of the ‘Priest Frame’ (it’s not Bobo, obviously:().

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Banshee Prime Access!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Friday April 28th at 2 p.m EDT! Convert at www.worldtimebuddy.com

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Friday, April 28!

Any chance you guys are going to revisit rewards from archwing nodes? My main reason that i never play AW is that i can get better rewards faster from other nodes. Can you consider adding forma BP's or Kuva or something to AW nodes to make them attractive?

P.S. the rush nodes arent bad for farming low tier relics so I do use them every PA.

Also, update on shield gating? How will you deal with frames that have no shields like Nidus and Inaros? Will they have a 50% health gate perhaps?

Edited by Skaleek

Any info on digital-ticket baro's inventory?

Dates for ambulas rework implementation?

Are invulnerable infested eximus still going ahead?

Will the nullie drone stop breaking the sniper combo counter?

Melee riven mods ETA?

Anyway, Good job, and i look forward to tennocon.

Edited by Elvangreen

nice, I have some questions:
what about the orokin cyphers (hacking challenge) different from grineer and corpus ones? still working on them?
can you make us use the orokin cyphers obtained by unlocking derelict vaults in other ways rather than just in the mirage quest?
and what about the sentient superweapons?

When is the tennogen stuff arriving again?

Focus changes? Are they actually going to be planned on before the next cinematic or something?

Edit: and what about letting us know the lore better, as in

Edited by AzoreanEve

Last update on console had loads of performance adjustments, from frame rate, to lighting, looks better, crisper and it is smoother.

Still they weren't even mentioned in the patch notes.

Would you like to share a bit about it?

You always opposed the idea of a "hard cover system" for Warframe and it makes sense while in Warframe mode.

Are you considering a hard cover system for operator mode? I think it would benefit a lot since operator is indeed really squishy.

That would even be cool if some gameplay mechanics/devices would stop Warframes and force operators to drop directly into the battlefield

With the previous Chroma fix, you mentioned that he'll be getting a better look. What exactly does this mean? 

If it's changes, would it be possible to change his Spectral Scream to apply 100% status chance while also removing some of the animation restrictions (such as jumping around while using it) and adding a switch active on Elemental Ward so we can finally take whatever energy color we want and be able to adapt during missions?

Any chance for syndicate cosmetic armors and if so, would it be possible to have arcane enhancements or a variant made available for installation in them? On a second note, any good news about Oberon's proposed changes?

Be Bold DE. Address endgame?

Enemy scaling remains as a central issue to the Warframe Community and players protest the concepts of forced corrosive due to obscenely high armor values, lack of roles for a variety of weapons (snipers, marksman) and "cheese" to combat enemy attributes that lead to each engagement resulting in a duel of a one shot weapon vs a one shot weapon.

What can the developers look into in regard to addressing these concerns?

With these issues considered the proposal of a revised enemy attribute system in which:

1. Enemy Armor Scaling only applies to the actual armor of enemies therefore precision shots to unprotected clothing affects health. With this armor is represented as damage reduction.
  2. Enemy Health Scales
  3. Enemy damage output is capped. With the exception of Inaros, Warframe health stays within a certain realm. There's no purpose behind having enemies that can one shot when in every engagement enemies are available in great numbers. Several moderate damaged shots will also be detrimental to a Warframe rather than a single shot from a single unit.

As enemy levels rise the portion of their skin that is revealed should become less as armor is more prevalent however the opportunity to shoot a precision shot be it the eyes for example should still be available.

This method promotes precision gameplay, keeps armor in its role, and does away with the silly issues behind scaling.

Edited by (PS4)RenovaKunumaru

Any sign of more options for Operators?

There are two areas of interest here: First, expanded gameplay options for Operators, incorporating ways of fine tuning their Void talents, maybe even Operator-specific missions or mission segments, and second, more characterisation options for them. I know that last year you guys had some kind of code/prototype UI for controlling Operator dialogue, can we look forward to something like that coming out?

Are there any plans to make Sun - Moon - Balance alignments have an effect on the Tenno Void link?

EDIT: Voice packs? Purchasable voice packs for Operators? I'd lay out Plat for those.

Cheers guys, the last couple of updates have been really good!

Edited by BornWithTeeth

Any Info on what you guys are working on considering the Operators and the Focus system? Right now Operators feel disconnected from gameplay and pretty weak, considering we are the supposed Void demons and the whole Orokin Empire was afraid of us. How about having Passives and Activated passives that not only enhance the Warframes but also the Operator itself if we use Transference?

2nd Titania: I love her, I really do. I hope she gets some love sooner than later, even though Oberon needs the help aswell. How about giving her a passive that may occasionally blind enemies because of pixiedust, letting her shrink enemies or give allies the razorwing advantages aswell as having her buffs be more of a stack thing that solely enhance her Razorwing to make her in mission gameplay 2 staged: First collecting buffs then taking flight.

Cheers!