Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the new Focus system just be a rework of the Focus or will it be Focus and integration with the Operators

Also, considering that the Focus system is currently a simple 'beta' placeholder and will be overhauled in the future, could we get a detailed Developer Workshop way before the implementation so that the new Focus doesn't come out halfcocked and be somewhat disappointing due to oversights and/or miscalculations?

only 2 questions:

When are we getting the rest of resources changed (ie. oxium, tellurium,...)

What's with Mag/Zephyr Deluxe skins?

One more thing i just thought of: Please increase decoration cap in orbiter.

Edited by Oxylus

Question: You guys usually allow us to grind for points for syndicate, and focus relatively passively. Just equip a weapon with a lens, and have a sigil of choice equipped and you're good to go. Do you think it could be the same way for Cephalon Simaris? We have a simaris sigil, 2 scan hammers, and helios. If we have the synthesis scanner equipped could we possibly get simaris points for using / equipping those things mentioned above? Instead of how we currently have to alter our gameplay of scanning targets that we've already scanned multiple times already anyways,

If you could answer this question, would be very happy:

1. If Baro Ki’Teer (or invasions) could bring old event weapons (Braton vandal, Lato vandal, Gorgon Wraith, Snipetron,...)

2. Any plans to bring any hard core missions, so veteran players have something new to do? (At the moment, i hardly do anything else beside sortie...)

3. Any date/update for the clan missions?

Thanks

So, I know you guys have shown off the earth remaster a lot, and you're probably not too keen on showing off anymore, but you have never shown off what it looks like at night. I'm just worried that you aren't going to be making any changes to the night lighting. So, could you all please show off what Earth will look like during the night cycle? It can even just be a screenshot. It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

the true name of the ‘Priest Frame’ (it’s not Bobo, obviously:().

TOO LATE! It's Bobo now and forever :3

48 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m on Friday, April 28!

-Will Conclave mods be usable in PvE loadouts? It's been a requested feature since they were introduced!

-Will Ash get an actual rework after Oberon and (presumably) Zephyr and Hydroid?

-Any word on when the older Primes will get their Cinematic Trailers?

1. Oberon rework: Status?

2. Melee Riven mods: Any time soon?

3. Damage 3.0: Status? And are weird damage numbers are part of this new system? (0 dmg crits, 2 numbers without multishot)

4. Icons: Currently icons are faded and take time to load (arsenal, foundry, market, mission - everywhere), will there be a toggle option to disable this feature to have them pre-loaded? (not everyone is running potato PC but some icons still load 1-2 seconds)

5. Secondary with Melee wielding: What's going to happen to 2-handed melee/secondary? Is there an advantage in wielding 1-handed, like faster attack speed?

i have some questions about the digital ticket.

1. will the relay during tennocon be open all day for digital pass holders, or just while tennocon is active?

2. what kind of items will baro have?

now for game questions.

any plans on updating semi auto weapons? they are pretty underwhelming i comparison to most other weapons.

any possibilities for new weapon types coming up in the future e.g. heavy weapons like the chain gun/plasma cannon from halo? maybe even shoulder mounted weapons like rocket launchers?

how do you plan on implementing the braton/lato vandal into the game for non-closed beta players? do you still plan on giving previous owners of said weapons a skin they could use on any rifle/pistol so they still have something to show how long they have been playing?

Are you going to let those of who joined after the events to get old event only items such as Piercing CaliberBreach LoaderBore and Auger Strike from the mutalist incursion or atrox skin for kubrow ( Den of the Kubrow ) that we can't get any other way.  If not could you consider re-running the events so newer players can get them too :)

Is Baro ever going to get new mod stocks (ie something we haven't had repeated several times in the last few visits) and are you still reviewing his prices, the ducat cost of the hydroid skin was rather excessive considering the usual cost of deluxe skins in plat.  Could baro maybe bring the items we can't get anymore like the ones above or the kubrow skin

Can we get a 'torch' when we use melee weapons, trying to do earth at night with just melee for example is like walking around blind in some parts (it does seem bugged due to part of code of planned upgrades being added).  Same goes for stealth frames or at least loki loses his 'torch' when in stealth.

Whats the deal with the tennocon baro, is it going to have 'exclusive' stuff we can only get via that visit and what sort of prices would we be looking at, normal or '50th visit prices' where they were reduced.

EDIT: can we get some changes for derelict....can we have public groups, which I know will not work for vault runs but for things like defence etc it will be fine. 

Will you consider adding corrupted mods into the reward table on defence/survival, not all of us have the option to arrange vault runs for the corrupted mods so an alternative way to get them would be much appreciated. 

Can the wraith (and vandal ideally) variants of weapons get the option to use the standard version skins, it would be a quick fix until you can make the wraith be custom coloured. 

Any chance we can have a 'higher tier of enemy' option available on the lower level planets, actually I think a lot of us would like it on ALL planets, unlocked either when we've finished the map or reach a certain MR level.  It's pretty pointless higher level players even looking at the lower level planets because they don't even scratch us and we'll basically miss out on the earth rework (I personally like the outside maps) because it's not worth us going there. 

Personal request: Can we get a 'search' on the star map, I might know the name of the location I want to go to but can't always remember the name of the planet it's on.

Can we also get a 'focus school' box in the arsenal so we can quickly select the one we want to use... it gets a bit tiresome to have to go to the operator when you have multiple schools. 

Can we also make the loadouts keep our settings unless we 'save them', like many others I don't like the fact it automatically saves any cahnges... doesn't this kind of defeat the point of a saved loadout configuration?. 

Edited by LSG501

-Any chance archwing will get its own devteam like conclave has ?

-any plans to add void/moon archwing missions ?

-any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies ?

-Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus and grineer(and sentients)  factions?

-any plans to add to archwing game mode unique secondary weapons ? for example mecha-style missile pods or shoulder/backpack cannons

-what about archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing ?

-could we get some archwing companions, either sentinels or even better: completly unique compaions to archwing ?

-any chance for space dogfights in archwing ? current hovering while shoting each other combat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)

-Any chance for frame-archwing synergy ? for example different frames giving different bonuses in archwing

-Could we get 'evolving' emblem(like stratos emblem) related to archwing that we 'evolve' as we do archwing related events(like fomorian), missions or challenges. I want something to show off that I am skilled pilot of archwing.

-Will archwings get their own passives ?

-Any chance for switchable movement/combat modes like in strike suit zero(ship-mech modes) ? fast mode(flying like space fighter) for dog fighting and slower and precise mode for guarding location for example(flying more like VTOL)

-Are there any plans to add to game archwing version of Stalker, Zanuka Hunter or The Grustrag Three ?

-any plans for syndicate archwing melee and primary ?

and here are two questions unrelated to archwing:

-when will we see rest of orbiter and liset docking to it ?

-any chance that we will get list interior that looks more like in old concept arts ? everyone agree's that interior in concept arts looked MUCH cooler:

1lA7r1N.png

cesar-rizo-cr-wf-t-liset-cockpit-05a.jpg