Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi Relic farming needs help

Neightrix

Hieracon, Pluto and Xini, Eris. Excavation or Interception. Those are your options for going out to get Axi relics with some level of consistency. There are other nodes, but you can also spend 20+ minutes on Proteus, Neptune or Kala-Azar, Eris and potentially not even get one - and those nodes are often not populated. Guaranteed Axi relics at 20 minutes or 4 rounds would help a lot. You can already farm them much faster on Hieracon anyway, so I don't see a downside for incentivizing other nodes, as well as helping players not get burnt out from repetitive runs on the same nodes.

I also don't think players ever choose mobile defense for the normal loot drops - maybe guaranteeing an Axi relic from the high level ones would remedy that? Same with Hive missions and the cache finding. Same with Kuva Fortress in general, especially Spy there.

Edited by Neightrix

a little bit of info about hive missions and the caches there. it seems they fixed them too when they fixed the newer lua ones, without mentioning it at that. so now if you want the mods, which are the only reason to even run hive missions, you have to get all 3. really kills my motivation to do them when i know i'll end up with junk 90% pf the time

27 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

a little bit of info about hive missions and the caches there. it seems they fixed them too when they fixed the newer lua ones, without mentioning it at that. so now if you want the mods, which are the only reason to even run hive missions, you have to get all 3. really kills my motivation to do them when i know i'll end up with junk 90% pf the time

Don't forget, they also took Jolt and Voltaic Strike out of the rotations finally.

Berehynia is also a good Axi farming node. It's basically the same as Xini, but it's the grineer shipyard map.

Another plus is teams are usually here, but you do tend to run into the crazed affinity farmers in all their various permutations. Nevertheless, most teams will go four rounds and it's not hard to solo if they don't and you don't mind all the running around.