Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0

[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0

h2DfL1j.jpg

CYCRON
Forgo ammunition with the regenerating energy disc in this plasma throwing pistol.

*Grab the Cycron now by purchasing it in the Market or in Corpus Clan Tech research!

rCRu1sS.jpg 
LUCRA SYANDANA
Flaunt wealth and prosperity with a constant stream of financial data.

zrtyeLv.jpg

Oberon Revisited:

Oberon now joins the likes of many other Warframes to receive ability tweaks! The vision for Oberon was to give his abilities synergy between them, and to ensure that he brought sufficient aid on the battlefield. Changes to Oberon’s abilities include the following:

Passive
Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission. 

Smite 

• Damage from projectiles emitted from the enemy scales based on enemy level. Projectile damage spreads across all projectiles and is affected by Mods.

Hallowed Ground

• Visually updated!
  • Hallowed Ground is now more of an 'arc' shape (Range Mods create a wider/longer arc).
  • Added a Status Chance that is affected by Strength Mods.
  • Adjusted damage and ranges.

Renewal

• Increased casting animation speed.
  • Changed to an expanding wave of healing instead of a projectile. 
  • Energy drain starts once wave hits allies, not leading up to it.
  • Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.
  • Renewal doesn’t stop healing when the target ally is at full Health. It will continue to heal as long as it is active.

Reckoning

• Enemies with a Radiation Status Chance will now take bonus damage from Reckoning.
  • Enemies standing on Hallowed Ground will receive Armor debuffs (affected by Strength).

Zenith Changes:

• Increased Primary fire damage from 20 to 30.
  • Increased Status Chance of Primary fire from 10% to 30%.
  • Increased Secondary fire damage from 120 to 150.
  • Increased critical hit chance of Secondary fire from 22% to 35%.

Conclave Changes

• Tweaked Oberon’s abilities to reflect his changes in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of the Javlok in Conclave.

Changes: 

• Bursas will now drop the items from their 'hacked' drop tables immediately after being hacked rather than when they die after being hacked so that players do not need to stick around until their life timer expires.
  • Maroo's prompt will now always overlap players' shop prompt in Maroo’s Bazaar.
  • Grineer Shield Dargyns now only spawn in level 20+ missions as players with low level Archwing gear can't penetrate their Shields effectively.
  • Tweaked the Jordas Verdict node position in the Star Chart UI so it's not so tight against the Golem Assassination node.
  • Removed infinite Ammo in Captura. Ammo is now automatically refilled when you run out so you can reload clips.
  • Optimized memory use when viewing Clan statistics; in bad cases this could use enough memory to crash 32-bit systems.
  • Lots of various sound tweaks to Corpus enemy types.
  • Weapons that use Batteries as clips will now be affected by Reload Speed Mods.
  • Archwing weapons will now display the correct Recharge delay time as Reload in the Arsenal as opposed to some value which has no effect on the weapon.
  • Archwing weapons will no longer reset Recharge delay upon firing an empty clip.
  • Kuva Siphon missions must now be fully completed to earn any Kuva from it.

Fixes: 

• Fixed the second & third Jordas Verdict missions pointing at the wrong Resource drop table.
  • Fixed Clients occasionally not seeing the blue bubble FX coming from the vaporizers in the Jordas Verdict.
  • Fixed sporadic elevator movement for Clients in stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict. 
  • Fixed Elemental combination discrepancies between the Arsenal UI and in-game numbers for some Riven Mods.
  • Fixed Limbo’s Banish & Rift Surge abilities getting stuck timers if the enemy explodes itself (e.g. Volatile Runners).
  • Fixed HUD buff indicators causing a script error when using Transference. 
  • Fixed beam weapons inside Stasis hitting enemies outside of Limbo’s Rift.
  • Fixed the Telos Boltace spin attack slowing down the user and allies.
  • Fixed Host/Client Damage value discrepancies when using the Tenora's Alt Fire on Grineer Earth tileset enemies.
  • Fixed Bursas being unhackable after dying while attempting to hack.
  • Fixed scrolling down on the Alt-Fire stats in the Arsenal resulting in the next weapon's stats appear scrolled down as well.
  • Fixed improper mention of ‘Liset’ when receiving a message from the ship's systems about your Kubrow dying.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor unmodded Damage multiplier ability stat displaying 100% higher than it should've.
  • Fixed missing sound on Chroma’s Noble animation idle.
  • Fixed grey texture outlines appearing on the Hydroid Immortal Skin when attempting to color it fully black. 
  • Fixed poor Drone navigation paths in the Corpus Outpost tileset. 
  • Fixed some Assassination missions not having a proper "Locate:" objective subtitle.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase weapons from the Conclave Arsenal.
  • Fixed Lotus congratulating you on your un-true Grand Master status as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776630-lotus-thanks-me-for-being-a-grand-master-when-im-not/

Thanks for the update!

Still No Fix For:  Bottom Scroll Bar Appearing On Top Of Mods. This makes it hard to read the descriptions on mods on the bottom row. This only happens in the main Mods Station, but not when modding weapons from Arsenal. 

20170413021559_1.jpg

Edited by jRazz
Added the bug report.

Just finished testing the new Oberon.
It feels pretty good.
Kimochi-aaahhhhh~
Image result for satisfaction meme
TILL YOUR REALIZE THAT RENEWAL IS STILL USING A REVERSE-DURATION MECHANIC.
So let me get this straight.
+ Duration mods on him - I get a shorter but faster heal over time.
But if I go with less or negative duration - I get longer weaker heals over time.

So if I'd want a longer duration on my Renewal so that my mates can keep on regenerating, I would have to go with a low duration build right?
And, and... to allow more window for the Phoenix Renewal Augment to work r-right?

And by doing so I'm simply:
- Reducing Smite's projectile duration which lessens it's ability to seek additional targets.
- Decreasing the duration of Smite Infusion's buff.
- Reducing the time that Hallowed Ground is active, lowering the DoT I get from it.
- Also greatly reducing the damage output of Hallowed Eruption augment.
- Lowering the duration of blind that I get from Reckoning.
- Making the Hallowed Reckoning augment buff almost non-existent due to it's already low base duration.
- In short, decreasing my whole potential as a frame in exchange for a small heal over time.
RIGHT?

Edited by Oranji
20.3.1 RENEWAL IS AWESOME NOW...

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed the second & third Jordas Verdict missions pointing at the wrong Resource drop table.
  • Fixed Clients occasionally not seeing the blue bubble FX coming from the vaporizers in the Jordas Verdict.
  • Fixed sporadic elevator movement for Clients in stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict. 

Glad these got fixed.

Oh hey, Zenith buffs. Happy to see those. Thanks for listening to the complaints, I could've lived if it stayed the same but, I really do appreciate that.

Would've preferred the cooldown oberon passive but I guess this could be worse.

Wonder if the new secondary is any good? Gonna get on that building.

Edited by Oktavia