Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oberon Revisited:

Oberon now joins the likes of many other Warframes to receive ability tweaks! The vision for Oberon was to give his abilities synergy between them, and to ensure that he brought sufficient aid on the battlefield. Changes to Oberon’s abilities include the following:

Passive
Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission. 

Smite 

• Damage from projectiles emitted from the enemy scales based on enemy level. Projectile damage spreads across all projectiles and is affected by Mods.

Hallowed Ground

• Hallowed Ground is now more of an 'arc' shape (Range Mods create a wider/longer arc).
  • Added a Status Chance that is affected by Strength Mods.
  • Adjusted damage and ranges.

Renewal

• Increased casting animation speed.
  • Changed to an expanding wave of healing instead of a projectile. 
  • Energy drain starts once wave hits allies, not leading up to it.
  • Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.
  • Renewal doesn’t stop healing when the target ally is at full Health. It will continue to heal as long as it is active.

Reckoning

• Enemies with a Radiation Status Chance will now take bonus damage from Reckoning.
  • Enemies standing on Hallowed Ground will receive Armor debuffs (affected by Strength).

Zenith Changes:

• Increased Primary fire damage from 20 to 30.
  • Increased Status Chance of Primary fire from 10% to 30%.
  • Increased Secondary fire damage from 120 to 150.
  • Increased critical hit chance of Secondary fire from 22% to 35%.

Thanks for the changes! :D

Also that buff to Zenith! Well needed! :)

Quite a few nice updates this week, would be nice to get a patch for the Panthera's punch through working through enemies though. I've also found the Tenora's magazine changes back to the original color on reload and the moon walking melee is still occurring on Uranus. Just checked to make sure all 3 of these are still in, though the colors one is more minor than the others.

So literally the only thing you guys changed from the (frankly underwhelming) PrimeTime sneak peek was renewal, because the community screamed it lungs out about it?

Sigh....okay then. I am disappoint. But that's my bad: I should've tempered my expectations, I suppose.

Thanks for fixes/patches though. Cheers.