Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0

[DE]Megan

you forgot to mention your change to the mods, 1 I saw was "magnum force" having added "+0.5 ACCURACY" at rank 0.
which I quess makes spray weapons less spray with this mods than precise pistols. great Idea, I like

Edited by GameEngine

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.

I'm slightly confused by this. Is the armor bonus granted to allies when Oberon is standing on the Hallowed Ground or while our ally is standing on the Hallowed Ground?

Just now, Scarmeow said:

I'm slightly confused by this. Is the armor bonus granted to allies when Oberon is standing on the Hallowed Ground or while our ally is standing on the Hallowed Ground?

tested it. Each individual ally has to be standing on the hallowed ground to get the armor buff from getting hit by renewal wave.

5 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

Fine update but would be wonderful if Oberon's Hallowed Ground could get an optimization pass (along with Octavia's 3), he drops way too many frames while it's active, been seeing drops around 10~20FPS which does hurt quite a lot when it kills the constant 60.

i do not have that issue

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Elemental combination discrepancies between the Arsenal UI and in-game numbers for some Riven Mods.

Finally, the elemental combination riven bug is fixed, I hope. I'll check in-game.

Nice change to Oberon's passive btw. :laugh:

Edit: Appears fixed so far, finally a major game breaking bug is fixed. Love you DE!!!

Edited by WingGun

1 hour ago, Chroia said:

(e.g. circular HG.)

> Checks ingame.

> HG's base arc is 180 degrees.

I take that back.
Thanks, this is pretty neat. I can work with this. >:3
Can't Stretch + Overextended + Cunning Drift with a max rank Narrow Minded, but r6/r7 works fine.

Edit
Hold up.

Stat increase should be 108%.
Effect is a 27% increase on HG radius (so, 1/4 the stat value), 81% increase on angle (so 3/4).

Can someone who's better than me at Trig tell me if this makes sense?

1LJSpIW.jpg

Edited by Chroia

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.

missed chance there, so many things that could be put there related to nature and you guys had to go with Iron Renewal? Why not go with Natural + something, theres so many synonyms of 'toughness' that could fit there that would make a whole lot more sense than plain Iron Renewal =/ (it would probably sound more interesting when translated to other languages than your guy's pick)