Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe on liquidsky cloud gaming pc

syoxiss

soo as of now, liquidsky beta 2.0 is starting to get in shape and i started using this service because it can run games 60 fps on good graphics or even max settings (my laptop can only play minimum settings and lagging)

so i installed warframe on my cloud gaming computer and this is what happens all the time. i can't update the game or even finish the installation,

https://postimg.org/image/lb68prj8b/

i'm not gonna wait for a fix, this is here for the devs to know that we, low tier players, can now play at good virtual machines and want to play warframe

the system is running windows server 2016

and standard specs can be found at liquidsky.com

peace

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Please DE, UNBLOCK LiquidSky's IPs! What the actual hell? Why would you even do such a thing???

I'm honestly confused here. There are a LOT of people who don't have a luxury of playing good videogames on good computers, so cloud gaming pc's are the solution to them. For me, who was with Warframe for several YEARS now, this very game was on the top-3 list of those that I wanted to play... only to find out that DE blocked all of LiquidSky's IPs. So yeah, that got me frustrated a lot.

Please do something about that, there are a LOT of us.

Edited by Mad-Rabb1t