Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifiers bugged for clients:

TaylorsContraction

Can confirm this.Animation of their bubble taking damage is lagging.Bubble remains at its max size even when you in one moment kill its nullifier(thru buuble).Also Nulifiers health and shields  bar appear not to take dmg.You can shoot him with couple of rounds with tigris(guaranteed one shot from first shot)you see enormous dmg numbers appear but he dies couple of secounds later instantly, with his full shield and health bar(not diminishing while taking dmg).

Edit:

I was looking over forum bug reports about this....This happened yesterday in Sortie and today on Elara Jupiter Survival.

Edited by RistN
Would like to add

So I just started warframe and I defeated Vor installed most of my segments except the Arsenal. Idk if it bugged out while I playing the mission and didn't register or what but when I got back to Ordis he kept telling me to go to the Arsenal but I couldn't it kept saying segment offline. So I quit the game and restarted it and went on to the next mission without receiving a arsenal segment.

2 hours ago, ChhimPanzee said:

So I just started warframe and I defeated Vor installed most of my segments except the Arsenal. Idk if it bugged out while I playing the mission and didn't register or what but when I got back to Ordis he kept telling me to go to the Arsenal but I couldn't it kept saying segment offline. So I quit the game and restarted it and went on to the next mission without receiving a arsenal segment.

And then Nullifiers came out? You started shooting but their bubble just didnt want to shrink? 

Just having a laugh sry :) Wrong topic buddy.