Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #162: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

42rGBxV.jpg

The forest king himself, Oberon, is bringing his Reckoning to Prime Time! Rebecca and Megan are suiting up a full Oberon squad for Riven Mod unveiling and Relic cracking runs! Will you join us, deer Tenno? 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, win 3x 1000 Platinum prizes, hear about an upcoming Captura contest, and don’t miss your chance at another Banshee Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, April 27th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Am I the only one who'd prefer an exclusive mod to djinn that allows him to leech our health to revive, every time he dies,

rather than increasing the number of revives possible per life with mods and passives?

At least I won't suddenly develop suicidal tendencies the moment I realize my sentinel has popped and my desecrating nekros is not receiving health/energy fast enough.

4 minutes ago, DragonDude3010 said:

so how do you enter?

1. Have a twitch account

2. Follow the Warframe channel

3. Tube into Prime Time and enjoy the show 

No special forms,  your username is automatically added to the drawing. The important thing is you must be watching to be eligible.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

42rGBxV.jpg

The forest king himself, Oberon, is bringing his Reckoning to Prime Time!

You shouldn't even use that sentence if you are aware of all the hate he receives now ... 
Nearly everyone is disappointed... That's not healthy

Otherwise, i hope this stream will be entertaining. See you all there

Edited by Teshin_Dax

Oberon has been my main since he was added,  I didn't like his Reckoning  nerf a few years back and I didn't like that newer frames were retooled and had abilities like his that was nerfed.  that being said;  There is no frame that I'm aware of that gets such a bad rap as Oberon,  anyone that has built an endgame Oby will tell you he doesn't have the damage as he should.  Oberon should be a powerhouse.

I know there's been a lot of hate going around, but we still have to give DE the credit they deserve. Even though it was a bad change made, it was still a change made. They put in lots of work into making these changes, and all that effort should still be appreciated. I understand that people have made posts in the forums while being reasonable and putting logical arguments alongside their feedback, but in the region chat...oohh boy. You know who you are.

The devs put so much love into this game, it's only right that we love them back!

I know I said I was busy and unable to make gifs, but I put some time aside for this one :3 

21iNhD1.gif

Feel free to repost this gif, fellow tenno. Repost it to show your gratitude to the devs!

Edited by Dylki