Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guide of the Lotus Contest: Dance Dance Excalibur! (PC)

Tobiah

Guide of the Lotus Contest: Dance Dance Excalibur! (PC)

Tenno! I'll be holding a FashinFrame contest at 7pm tonight (CDT) on Instance 3 of Larunda in North America. Find your timezone here. I have 3 75-plat codes for the top 3 contestants.

Rules/Process:

1. Make an outfit. We're going to give the theme another try tonight. Tonight's fashion theme? All the Excalibur love you can give, dancing!

2. Bring yourself and your best fashion-framing to Larunda in NA. I'll be on Larunda 3 to keep instance 1 clear for others!

3. Find me!

4. When you find me, send me a direct message on either discord or in-game, and i'll take a picture of you for your entry!

5. The judging will take place after I feel a sufficient number of entries have been gathered, but the contest will last at least 1 hour.

6. If you want clues on how to find me, I'm planning on streaming this on twitch here, and here, on YouTube Gaming here, and beam.pro here.

7. Guides of the Lotus shouldn't apply (ask me on discord if you need to know why)

8. Past winners can't win because of restrictions on the contest plat codes set by Digital Extremes, but are more than welcome to participate!

Prizes:

• Spending time with other Rockin Tenno

• Seeing amazing fashionframers

• 3 plat codes worth 75 plat each ... 1 per winner!

Disclaimer

By participating, you are allowing me to take pictures of you in-game, and contact you however I can to get you your plat code if you win.

If you'd like to verify any of my claims or verify that I am a guide of the lotus, feel free to contact me on Discord, my username is Tobiah#8452. My discord profile is linked to this account. All times and prizes are subject to availability.

On Discord, you can find me on the unofficial r/warframe server, discord.gg/warframe, void blessed, warframe recruiting, warframe black market, tenno congregation, WLAE, WLAE raiding, raid school bus, warframe university.... can't remember all of them. If you're not in any of those, come find me on the Warframe Community Discord

You can also check out my tweet from the first week

Tron Contest Album

Tron Contest

ValenTenno Post

Anime Contest

Free form #1 Album

Free form #1 Post

Free form #2 Album

Free form #2 Post

Free form #3 Post

Cephalon Style Post

Cephalon Style Album

Legend Style Post

Freeform #4

Freeform #5

Dance Dance Excalibur

Timezones: I'm in CDT, add your timezone here to help you figure the time out.

Find me on twitter

TL;DR: Dancing Excalibur Fashionframe April 27th at 7pm CDT (immediately following when PrimeTime normally ends) on Larunda 3 in NA!

Just now, Tobiah said:

Indeed. Feel free to join if you have a working usage of english, or they can DM me and i can try to figure out what it is from polish

Nope. that wont work. We will need to me on the same language version If we want to be on the same relay. In that case I will have to go to english version

7 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Nope. that wont work. We will need to me on the same language version If we want to be on the same relay. In that case I will have to go to english version

Ahh, i see what you mean,

Just now, RealisticName said:

If I'm in asia could I chance my region to like north america then join? or would that not work :/

As @Kracken mentioned, you have to be on the english client as well.