Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vacumn

(PSN)big_eviljak

Just now, Ryme said:

They tried that for about a day. People complained that it didn't reach as far as the mod, so they turned it back into a mod.

no, the mod was made available to all sentinels with reduced range and people complained then DE increased it to the original radius, get your facts right

3 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

no, the mod was made available to all sentinels with reduced range and people complained then DE increased it to the original radius, get your facts right

It was made innate, but had shorter reach than the mod. People complained that the reach was shorter and that they would rather have the mod. DE changed it back into a mod for all Sentinels, but still had slightly shorter reach. People complained more. DE changed the reach back to normal. 

Edited by Ryme

2 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

no, it was somewhere between the two, it was made into a passive for sentinels with a reduced range, the cost to go back to full range was that it had to be turned back into a mod

15 minutes ago, Ryme said:

It was made innate, but had shorter reach than the mod. People complained that the reach was shorter and that they would rather have the mod. DE changed it back into a mod for all Sentinels, but still had slightly shorter reach. People complained more. DE changed the reach back to normal. 

16 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

no, it was somewhere between the two, it was made into a passive for sentinels with a reduced range, the cost to go back to full range was that it had to be turned back into a mod

It was never innate to frames, but yeah I also forgot it was made innate for sentinels but was so bad then they returned the mod with 8m then only they got his original radius. Anyways we really need vacuum as it is to be innate to frames

16 minutes ago, shyguyk said:

They made it a passive 6m range for sentinels. people wanted the full range back, so now its a mod.

People want vacuum without sacrifice, just as they want more mod slots without sacrifice.

Yeah people want QoL, but mod slots means more power so it is not a QoL, we can't really compare the 2

Just now, LycanPT said:

Yeah people want QoL, but mod slots means more power so it is not a QoL, we can't really compare the 2

No, They want all the benefits of vacuum without the downsides. Thus they want vacuum without sacrifice.

Just now, shyguyk said:

No, They want all the benefits of vacuum without the downsides. Thus they want vacuum without sacrifice.

Which is a benefit that should be implemented in the game without the need of a mod to bandaid, because it actually makes sense. or you know get all the loot at the end game screen instead of picking it up, ofc health and energy orbs would still require manual picking but would alreay make a big difference

Just now, LycanPT said:

Which is a benefit that should be implemented in the game without the need of a mod to bandaid, because it actually makes sense. or you know get all the loot at the end game screen instead of picking it up, ofc health and energy orbs would still require manual picking but would alreay make a big difference

Separating energy/health orbs from loot vacuum would be ideal, but imagine the wave of salt. I'm all for innate Loot vacuum. Not energy orb vacuum.

Just now, shyguyk said:

Separating energy/health orbs from loot vacuum would be ideal, but imagine the wave of salt. I'm all for innate Loot vacuum. Not energy orb vacuum.

I know that there are some people that like a better control over those orb pick ups and I understand it because it has strategical sense. Althought simply an option in the option menu as: auto-pick up energy and health orbs would solve all the problems and would make everyone happy

Just now, LycanPT said:

I know that there are some people that like a better control over those orb pick ups and I understand it because it has strategical sense. Althought simply an option in the option menu as: auto-pick up energy and health orbs would solve all the problems and would make everyone happy

Grabbing energy orbs form a distance should cost some sort of mod energy. Remember greedy pull? Yeah. that was silly

Just now, shyguyk said:

Grabbing energy orbs form a distance should cost some sort of mod energy. Remember greedy pull? Yeah. that was silly

IMHO that is just being picky, if we could have innate vaccum as it is + an option to auto-pick orbs, the ones selecting the auto pick are already getting penalized by sometimes picking up a 25 energy orb when they only need 1-2 energy to max their pool. That's your trade off, I mean this is not about who gets what, this is about making all ends happy and we should thrive for that as a community of a CO-OP game

1 hour ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Plz give warframes an innate vacuum. No more modding for it...no more choosin sentinels to vacuum and kubrows/kavats that cannot. Just innate vacumn warframes and i can play with watever pet i want.. and still get an energy orb thats 3m away.

Innate warframe vacuum please. Take that damn mod off sentinels and make it a passive on frames. Regular vacuum range, just move it from sentinels, to warframe. Give it a toggle in the menu for people who (for some reason) dont like vacuum. I love my cats, but I don't have a good reason to use it, cause the utility of vacuum outweighs my want for redcrits for a bit, or 2x drops for about a minute