Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1

Recommended Posts

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1

Oberon Changes & Fixes:

Smite:

As a part of this revisit, Smite has remained largely the same in execution but different in stats. After a review yesterday's deployment, we are further tweaking stats to have better initial impact and scaling. 

  • Increased Smite's projectile damage from 20% of the target's max Health + Shield to 35%.
  • Added base damage to Smite and its projectiles. With the damage of Smite scaled into its projectiles, this will give Smite more punch when facing lower level enemies.

Renewal:

Oberon’s ability to keep himself and his teammates alive is a large part of his overall role. Feedback brought forth further tweaks with the intention to solidify this role. 

  • Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal now functions more conventionally as a toggle which drains 2 Energy per second while active + 3 Energy per second per target actively being healed. *Please note that Trinity's Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.
  • Added the "is active" ability icon animation to Renewal.
  • Fixed Renewal bleedout buff being removed when entering bleedout.

*We are aware of a UI bug where the Arsenal stats for Renewal show that Energy per target is not affected by Efficiency/Duration Mods. A fix will come at a later date- we wanted to get this out ASAP! 

Hallowed Ground:

  • Fixed Hallowed Ground being impossible to see with low particle quality setting. *Please note we are still working on Hallowed Ground FX improvements overall.
  • Fixed a script error with Hallowed Eruption Augment upon deactivating while another Oberon has Hallowed Ground active, resulting in the FX to remain forever.
  • Fixed Hallowed Ground & Hallowed Eruption Augment not hurting ragdolled enemies.

Changes: 

  • Removed a rogue Kuria from the Grineer Sealab tileset. 
  • Replaced  "IMPORTANT: " with a <WARNING> icon for the note on Mods offered in Syndicate offerings.
  • Tweaked ‘Daily Standing Remaining’ text on Syndicate panel a bit more terse to avoid wrapping.
  • Disabled ‘Menu Scale’ support from the Tactical Alerts Emblems.

Fixes: 

  • Fixed a The War Within progression stopping issue that was caused by missing transmissions. 
  • Fixed Ratels being immune to certain Warframe abilities. 
  • Fixed Nullifier bubbles for Clients getting created 2-3s after it is created for the Host leading to issues as described here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67szr3/heads_up_nullifier_bubble_seems_to_not_taking/ .
  • Fixed a script error for Clients when a Nullifier spawns his bubble which also fixes the above. 
  • Fixed the Magnum Force Mod having 2 Accuracy stats in the description.
  • Fixed Clients sometimes not seeing Defense/Rescue target Health bars.
  • Fixed an unbreakable bar in the Grineer fans that wasn’t being destroyed if the Client only damaged the fan blade as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67pu8z/hey_de_pretty_please_can_you_remove_this_annoying/.
  • Fixed scaling the Chat window now preserving the position relative to the size of the screen. 
  • Fixed the Lucra Syandana displaying low quality Corpus text.
  • Fixed Syandana collision issues on numerous TennoGen/Deluxe Skins and Prime variants.
  • Fixed markers and names appearing in front of the Void Relic selection screen instead of behind during an Endless Void Fissure mission. 
  • Fixed performing Melee attacks as you are being staggered causing the animation to replay once you recover.
  • Fixed melee weapon light flickering on and off and appearing to have a hard edge when near grass in the Grineer Earth tileset. 
  • Fixed some weapon trail placements on the Fang and Dual Skanas.
  • Fixed a deadlock that could occur when aborting the content update process on a fast network and a slow hard-drive.
  • Fixed the ‘Mastery Locked’ text being occluded by the weapon icon. 
  • Fixing Octavia's Mallet looking solid in Dx9. 
  • Fixed a script error with the Harpak’s Alt Fire.

Conclave Changes & Fixes

  • Decreased Oberon’s Renewal stats to balance the removal of Heal Time in Conclave.
  • Fixed only the loadout that you end with getting experience if you change your loadout during a match in Conclave.  
  • Fixed Clients not receiving bonus Affinity in Conclave. 
     
  • Upvote 73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make Hallowed Grounds an aura/Circle shape and make it do something useful!

Edited by Koed
  • Upvote 27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any thoughts on considering some of the other changes players suggested for Oberon in the feedback thread (Phoenix Renewal buff pls)? There were some very interesting ideas.

  • Upvote 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Renewal:

Oberon’s ability to keep himself and his teammates alive is a large part of his overall role. Feedback brought forth further tweaks with the intention to solidify this role. 

  • Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal now functions more conventionally as a toggle which drains 2 Energy per second while active + 3 Energy per second per target actively being healed. *Please note that Trinity's Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.
  • Added the "is active" ability icon animation to Renewal.
  • Fixed Renewal bleedout buff being removed when entering bleedout.
2

What .. but... i just finished his negative duration build

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sincerely hope this is a WIP, and more attention will be paid to high survivability for Oberon. The armour buff is not very effective, and the community, IIRC, asked for flat DMG REDUCTION, not a flat armour increase. 

  • Upvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we just see the abysmal damage taken off of or buffed on Hallowed Ground? If you want to make it a damage mat, fine, but buff the numbers on it. They're absolutely laughable right now.

  • Upvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Legion216 said:

I sincerely hope this is a WIP, and more attention will be paid to high survivability for Oberon. The armour buff is not very effective, and the community, IIRC, asked for flat DMG REDUCTION, not a flat armour increase. 

 

No, we asked for a Flat armour buff. also armor IS a damage reduction

  • Upvote 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ratels being immune to certain Warframe abilities. 

Finally! :)

 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nullifier bubbles for Clients getting created 2-3s after it is created for the Host leading to issues as described here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67szr3/heads_up_nullifier_bubble_seems_to_not_taking/ .

And here I thought my Akstiletto Prime was weak. :(

 

Thx for the fixes!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...