Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- LastSacredRican - The Tenno of Waframe. Why do you guys play Warframe now?

I want to know why you guys my friends and brother Tenno play Warframe now. Is it for fun, Competition, Completionist Needs, etc. ? Now I know most started Warframe with a hmm I want something fun to play. But how about now? do you play for fun and the story?

Now me, I play Waframe because stories interest me. I'ved played Waframe since it's Beta's and this game has interested me to the fullest. My category is Sci-fi and Warframe is exactly that. The suspense that was Warframe drew me in to find out what, who, and where do the Warframes come from and their Master's "The Orokin". I am much of a RP man and I like roleplaying my characters from PC and Xbox because ha I am a nerd/geek and I take my role in a gaming universe like WF seriously. I like having fun and finding out more and even when I am on breaks on the game I look online to keep up with the story and updates. I do like having a competitive attitude at times but that is not my goal. My goal on WF is to enrich myself in my Character's Story and achieve greater heights through unlocking more of WF's Lore.

So guys Tell me you're reasons and please keep it level headed Tenno. :thumbup:

Edited by (XB1)LastSacredRican

1 minute ago, BrokenBullet said:

I play Warframe for fun because of the amount of content in the game. I use random Warframes and weapons so it feels like every match I play feels refreshing.

I love all Warframes in the game and I got my preferred, but that's cool it does feel new when you play as a different warframe and even just switching weapons I believe Playstyle changes.

2 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I play because it's fun, I enjoy mixing the different weapons and frames, and the blood curdling howls of my grineer targets as I rend flesh from bone and machine.  The later, It brings me great, almost erotic, satisfaction. 

Wow nice detail to your reason for playing or should I say love of playing WF haha:shocked:

I play because it's so freaking unique.

How many other games have:

• MOBA-type skills in a PVE game.
  • Viable melee combat, while still being a shooter at it's core.
  • Interesting playable characters who aren't just some grizzled white dude.
  • Gameplay arenas that have verticality and tactical positioning to them, and with adequate means of traversing them.
  • Ways to not just improve your character over time, RPG style, but also tailor them to your own person preferences.
  • Can play online with friends, and if you don't have any (like me), the game has public matches.

all in one game?

(Seriously, if you know of another game with all of that, please let me know, because there are quite a few problems I have with this game, and I'd love to explore alternatives.)

oh, and I also play because there are some warframes that have made such and impression on me that I, every now and then, get a sort of craving for.

I'll just wake up and go "I should play Equinox", or something like that.

Edited by chainchompguy3

At first it's because warframe's free

Then the gameplay hooked me, found an okay ish clan (not to tightly kneet but we pulled through)

started doing the simaris scans and read the codex entries and loved the lore, the cinematics just made it more awsome

Nowadays it's the people that keeps me in. The current clan i'm in is awsome (good members, actually felt like i have friends there which is nice. The forum dwellers are also cool peeps) and the occasional quest are awsome too.

8 hours ago, chainchompguy3 said:

I play because it's so freaking unique.

How many other games have:

• MOBA-type skills in a PVE game.
  • Viable melee combat, while still being a shooter at it's core.
  • Interesting playable characters who aren't just some grizzled white dude.
  • Gameplay arenas that have verticality and tactical positioning to them, and with adequate means of traversing them.
  • Ways to not just improve your character over time, RPG style, but also tailor them to your own person preferences.
  • Can play online with friends, and if you don't have any (like me), the game has public matches.

all in one game?

(Seriously, if you know of another game with all of that, please let me know, because there are quite a few problems I have with this game, and I'd love to explore alternatives.)

oh, and I also play because there are some warframes that have made such and impression on me that I, every now and then, get a sort of craving for.

I'll just wake up and go "I should play Equinox", or something like that.

Oh yes I agree man it's very unique had it's problems but if there is no other like it WF is the best :lotus:

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)LastSacredRican said:

I want to know why you guys my friends and brother Tenno play Warframe now. Is it for fun, Competition, Completionist Needs, etc. ? Now I know most started Warframe with a hmm I want something fun to play. But how about now? do you play for fun and the story?

Now me, I play Waframe because stories interest me. I'ved played Waframe since it's Beta's and this game has interested me to the fullest. My category is Sci-fi and Warframe is exactly that. The suspense that was Warframe drew me in to find out what, who, and where do the Warframes come from and their Master's "The Orokin". I am much of a RP man and I like roleplaying my characters from PC and Xbox because ha I am a nerd/geek and I take my role in a gaming universe like WF seriously. I like having fun and finding out more and even when I am on breaks on the game I look online to keep up with the story and updates. I do like having a competitive attitude at times but that is not my goal. My goal on WF is to enrich myself in my Character's Story and achieve greater heights through unlocking more of WF's Lore.

So guys Tell me you're reasons and please keep it level headed Tenno. :thumbup:

Its a great game with lots of contents. I play because I enjoy very much the game and I have fun