• The old bird design shown from 3 years ago is finally being implemented
• It is a Wildlife enemy, not a companion
• It will be featured in the upcoming Earth Tileset revamp
• There is more to its inclusion than there seems
• Watch a short animation for the bird HERE

ed0782e71969b12a3eb7cc06193e1d8b.png49691d4e59eea6d050de6a9b6b5edbdd.png

Tennocon Updates
• 70 days away
• Syandana and T-Shirt shown, the Tennocon Sigil is the same design as shown on the shirt
• Sound Panel and Art Panel are returning, as well as a Youtuber panel
• The voice actors for Tyl Regor and Ordis will be attending

9d96660d9bd78712ac0bd06797211e5f.png7e8d22fa30c86325ffdffcc746018e5f.png

Upcoming Priest Warframe Quest
• This Quest will revolve around Red Veil
• There will be another webcomic that leads up to this Quest like Octavia's
• This Quest will feature heavy themes related to something personal, like Octavia's comic being related to dementia
• A teaser shown of an Operator before they were an Operator, to give context to where the story takes place

e8f6d2fbeb3a2b0f2ff0872f7ed1046e.png

Trade Updates
• There will be an update to Trade Chat that allows you to filter what you see in Trade Chat
• No release date yet

dd86d10206ef3dcccc3e9d211b7c26d5.png

Orokin Tessen Fans
• Update on the new Fan weapon category that was previously shown
• New melee animations shown HERE

e88871ecb142e6e0a5c06466e46bb235.png

Harrow - Priest Warframe
• Harrow shown in-game HERE
• No information given to his gameplay

23f799fcd3140fa0a874b397df924b58.png8efac75ce6961e15bf3868d1a473dae4.png10aeaf4bbb79a36878b2f6fc360c8a2f.png

Ambulas Clan Operation
• Another Clan Operation is coming hopefully next week (featuring the new Ambulas boss), so prepare by organizing your Clan membership now
• You will gain prize beacons that can be traded to Ergo Glast for Event Rewards
• You will gain more beacons for higher difficulty Ambulas fights
• Aviator Mod is returning as a reward and being buffed to -40% damage
• There is a new Vandal Weapon in addition to Ergo Glast's rewards

2a81e5c99e7d9ffa7603313c4eab51ac.pngc6df671cf80de54bded276f763358b69.png7f1388aff3075d7125f7aaa219e69ba5.png040ac43768a209aac969d0bf31d267b7.png7a99cb55453227d7c963c20004f7d5f6.png93a97b4869d212bf97e87e099c84327b.png1439b362e05e4618409fd32f42fc06bc.png

Corpus Shotgun
• After seeing how popular the Tenno pump action shotgun design was, it was decided that there would be another added
• Making more pump action shotguns helped justify the new animations
• Ironically this Corpus shotgun is further along in development than the previously shown Tenno shotgun

bd93b7e15d96c9d3b77e72a95a8f2b08.png

Other Stuff
• Considering making a light update to melee combat in general that makes Charge attacks and Channels more useful and combos easier
• Since the ability to dual wield secondary weapons and melee weapons at the same time is coming, the stats for thrown melee weapons and some dual-wield weapons are being reviewed
• New Machete stance is coming soon, hopefully with the Ambulas Event next week
• There is work being done on a new secret system that will work together with the Focus System and the Operator gameplay that should hopefully bring it all together into a more developed system
• Scott is open to further changes being made to Oberon -- currently just going to let him stay as he is and collect feedback before making any immediate updates
• Shield-gating is coming for sure, no ETA though
• Small update on some of the new Kingpin models shown HERE

8229de77275a04faffb9196a6e61a583.jpg

Thanks Bunny!

Now then.

Stuff Which I Like: Those fan weapons look bloody amazing, double want oh my god yes give.

Stuff With Which I Am Slightly Exasperated: The Focus rework is very, very clearly a long way off. Not in the next few months, not even in 2017.

Wow I was watching the devstream and I didn't notice the names of the abilities or the stats. It looks like those stats are with mods though, my guess from the stats is that there is some kind of flow mod on, but no armor increasing mods, possibly a shield mod but no health mod? The names of the abilities add a lot to the speculation. 

Just by those names we can kind of get a decent guess at what they might do, especially considering what we have already been teased about how he works. 

Condemn -- Some kind of single target ability, that makes enemies take increased damage from precision shooting? 

Penance -- Perhaps an ability where he does "penance" by taking on the damage meant for other warframes or something, sacrificing his health to save them, sort of like how talked about in the devstream? 

Thurible -- Some kind of area debuff perhaps, that might also buff teammates? 

War Pact -- Could have more to do with the precision shooting thing talked about on a previous devstream, but it also sounds like it could have something to do with defense/cc, probably both, as he is supposed to be supportive and this is his ultimate ability. 

Just some guesses on the general uses of those abilities though, I wonder what others think? 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

Really disliked how they were joking around instead of giving a serious answer to the kuva endless idea... It's not like it would bring some diversity to that boredom and add some actual endgame (endless missions which are rewarding)...

They didn't really have a clear answer, they said it was something that the devs were divided on.

5 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Stuff With Which I Am Slightly Exasperated: The Focus rework is very, very clearly a long way off. Not in the next few months, not even in 2017.

I think it's reasonable to assume that it may come packaged with the next cinematic quest... which I personally believe they are hard at work on. I think that the updates for Warframe have been peculiarly light this year, and I heavily expect it's because they want to announce the next cinematic quest once it's close to releasing as a response to The War Within disaster last time. I'm remaining hopeful.

Just now, cookieknife said:

oo nice useless kunai augment! Hope its a hint that Kunai Prime is soon?

You gotta hope they are missing some zero's in there or something. Sometimes stuff in dev builds is still partly placeholder, remember that they don't even have a clean looking version of the firestorm for pistols yet. 

Let's hope it's like... +200% magazine capacity lol. 2% has to not be the final number at max rank... no way that's a real mod lol. 

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

You gotta hope they are missing some zero's in there or something. Sometimes stuff in dev builds is still partly placeholder, remember that they don't even have a clean looking version of the firestorm for pistols yet. 

Let's hope it's like... +200% magazine capacity lol. 2% has to not be the final number at max rank... no way that's a real mod lol. 

well of course lol but still kunai with 200% magazine space? who needs that when it has a fast reload 

8 minutes ago, funtimehippie said:

aww we cant get the bird as a pet... would be cool though..

thanks AM-Bunny.

Not to install false hope but they said it wont be released as a companion, it could still become one in the future. Otherwise I am on the same boat as you.

Edited by Rogue_Striker

Just now, cookieknife said:

well of course lol but still kunai with 200% magazine space? who needs that when it has a fast reload 

Well yeah, weapons like Kunai/Hikou, etc. really just reload almost instantly and keep firing with little pause.

I'm not sure that was a smart choice of theirs here, but maybe they will still reconsider that weapon's mod affect? Most people would only use it for the blight effect at this current stage and wouldn't be interested in the magazine increase (as it isn't an overall ammo increase either), and I don't think it would be worth it just for the syndicate aoe. 

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

They didn't really have a clear answer, they said it was something that the devs were divided on.

"There is no answer, sorry." Not really looking bright...

Anyway, at least the rest of the stream looked pretty neat especially the ultra QoL for trading.

Just now, Rogue_Striker said:

Not to install false hope but they said it wont be released as a companion, it could still become one in thr future. Otherwise I am on the same boat as you.

that's true, its possible. plus wasn't kavats introduced as enemies only when they were first added to the game.