The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Spy Sortie

Cazzer13

OMG FOR THE SECOND TIME CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE THE MOST HELLISH MISSION ON WARFRAME INTO A GOD DAMN SORTIE LIKE JFC. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT INTO A SORTIE THERE BETTER BE A GUARANTEED CHANCE FOR A LEGENDARY CORE OR SOMIN BECAUSE DOING A LUA SPY SORTIE DESERVES AN EPIC REWARD LIKE GOD DAMN DE. 

1 minute ago, Cazzer13 said:

OMG FOR THE SECOND TIME CAN YOU PLEASE NOT MAKE THE MOST HELLISH MISSION ON WARFRAME INTO A GOD DAMN SORTIE LIKE JFC. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT INTO A SORTIE THERE BETTER BE A GUARANTEED CHANCE FOR A LEGENDARY CORE OR SOMIN BECAUSE DOING A LUA SPY SORTIE DESERVES AN EPIC REWARD LIKE GOD DAMN DE. 

Nezha. ; )

Edit: I thought they had taken Lua Spy out of sortie rotation for a while because of some bug, did they put it back in already? I guess I missed the patch notes. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Easy, there's no need to implode a vein. The mission can be done without much trouble if you learn the paths fit for your playstyle, there's more than one way. Practice on the non sortie mission. Or you can do it as Limbo and laugh in its face the whole time. 

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, The_Mustachio said:

Ivara, and her infinite tight ropes. 

Ivara and Limbo are more legit ways to cheese it. The Nezha way is practically an exploit, so I won't go into details. Suffice it to say last I checked it still worked, but it was harder to pull off, they tried once to fix it. I tried to warn them about it again, but I think it does still work unfortunately, just not as stupidly easily. 

3 minutes ago, Gravitus123 said:

Just Limbo through them

Yeah, all you do is to actually watch a video and you can go farm lua spy. Loki and ivara work fine too, nezhas teleport also comes in very handy.

Edited by Genoscythe

Lua Spy missions are easy to complete. The only one that's moderately difficult is A, where you have to do that "Training" 

And the ONLY reason it's difficult is because of the parkour momentum bug, where if your character does a turn while you're on a wall, you just fall straight down. 

Spy on lua is actually a walk in the park when you know the path, just watch a tutorial on youtube, with 5 minutes to get to know what to do and the rest is a cake

Lua has a such unique tileset and art, the spy mission there actually requires a little bit more of skill and gives new mechanics, i really enjoy it when there's lua missions on sorties, specially spy one

Edited by Blacksonfive

42 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Nezha. ; )

Edit: I thought they had taken Lua Spy out of sortie rotation for a while because of some bug, did they put it back in already? I guess I missed the patch notes. 

I thought they patched it. Few days ago I tried with no success. Though I think they fixed it indirectly while fixing the particular Nezha exploit with Jordas Golem raid.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

I thought they patched it. Few days ago I tried with no success. Though I think they fixed it indirectly while fixing the particular Nezha exploit with Jordas Golem raid.

I'll have to try it later, I would be glad if they managed to stealth fix it, as it was pretty exploity. I can do it the proper way easily with just about any frame, I'm just lazy lol, and the Nezha exploit was really fast. 

Mind you though it hasn't worked on the first few tries for me for some time now, you still have to try a bunch of times and hit the right spot in the walls, or just confuse the game until it works. But that might not work anymore either. I will have to see. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

my main gripe with the lua mission is often the reward you get for getting it out of your life wasn't worth the hassle. I just do them with limbo now but I'm just not a fan of the setup for that mission and it isn't friendly to playing with others so it's often a lonely frustrating experience until you get a handle of it. 

I don't do the Lua spy missions when they pop up in sortie, switching to a cheese frame is just a nuisance when the sortie rewards are not really anything special.

They do not seem like spy missions, compared to the corpus and grineer ones, more like a half arsed attempt at implementing a parkour mission.