Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you know where this is from in the game?

KisaPrime

I'm curious to see if anyone else has stumble upon this thanks to captura. Warframe0031.jpg

HINT: It's inside one of the abilities that a certain warframe uses. 

If people want to know the answer, see the spoiler below:

Spoiler

The image is of a ball that is inside of Mirages 4th ability disco ball. 

Warframe0030.jpg

Warframe0029.jpg

29 minutes ago, Cebius said:

The Hopwire grenade from Half life 2's cut weapons? : D

but really, i have no clue waht it could be. Im guessing the best to be a specter ball, cause if i rmemeber, they are golden i think, unless my memory is fooling me that is.

Surprisingly this is made by one of our warframes abilities. 

Just now, KisaPrime said:

Yes it does, but I guess for people like you I should change it to, "Do you know where this is from in the game?"

It really doesn't. "Can you guess what this is?" isn't asking if anyone has seen it before.

But, for fun, I'll take a crack at it. Looks like it could be an ability grenade from Vauban Prime.

3 hours ago, Archeyef said:

It really doesn't. "Can you guess what this is?" isn't asking if anyone has seen it before.

But, for fun, I'll take a crack at it. Looks like it could be an ability grenade from Vauban Prime.

His balls ain't gold though.

13 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

If they can guess what it is then they have probably seen it before or smart enough to recognize something about it that resembles something else in the game that they HAVE SEEN before.