Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you know where this is from in the game?

KisaPrime

10 minutes ago, (PS4)tater9tot06 said:

Officially following this I must know :) Its a very good photo I'm still experimenting with the captura 

It's been a lot of fun dissecting warframe abilities to see what they truly look like when you activate them. Then pressing T to let you watch it in slow motion and see their movements. 

1 minute ago, KisaPrime said:

It's been a lot of fun dissecting warframe abilities to see what they truly look like when you activate them. Then pressing T to let you watch it in slow motion and see their movements. 

true and I really like the slow motion feature its alot of fun to play around with

34 minutes ago, KisaPrime said:

Thanks to some really unintelligent people saying this is click bait, I've edit the question and it has the answer in a spoiler thing. 

Alright, looks like an explanation and an apology is in order.

My original comment was intended mostly as a joke, and perhaps point out that the title reads as clickbait in a humoruos way. I certainly read it as clickbait, but it did not really bother me. Honest. Then when you claimed that it was not clickbait, I disagreed and said so. I probably should not have posted in the first place, but I did not know that you would take it the way you did.

My intention was just to make a joke, and move on. I did not expect or even want you to change the title of your thread, and I did not know that my comment would cause you as much aggravation as it did. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sorry that I did this.

2 hours ago, KisaPrime said:

You think this post is just for clickbait?

That's not what i was trying to say, take it with a grain of salt but wording things makes a difference on how most people interpret things. Your original was somwehwat (well, imo) like a genuine question when the post was actually about a question one'd see in off topic sub forum, you dig?:clem:

1 hour ago, Archeyef said:

Alright, looks like an explanation and an apology is in order.

My original comment was intended mostly as a joke, and perhaps point out that the title reads as clickbait in a humoruos way. I certainly read it as clickbait, but it did not really bother me. Honest. Then when you claimed that it was not clickbait, I disagreed and said so. I probably should not have posted in the first place, but I did not know that you would take it the way you did.

My intention was just to make a joke, and move on. I did not expect or even want you to change the title of your thread, and I did not know that my comment would cause you as much aggravation as it did. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sorry that I did this.

I'm not able to tell when people joke most of the time, even if it's face to face. Unless you could magically know that about a stranger I don't blame you for joking around, I still need to work on not taking things too seriously. 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

That's not what i was trying to say, take it with a grain of salt but wording things makes a difference on how most people interpret things. Your original was somwehwat (well, imo) like a genuine question when the post was actually about a question one'd see in off topic sub forum, you dig?:clem:

Not really since I was hoping it would start conversions about finding interesting things with the warframe abilities. Though i'm not the best when it comes to wording things correctly due to my disability. 

11 minutes ago, KisaPrime said:

I'm not able to tell when people joke most of the time, even if it's face to face. Unless you could magically know that about a stranger I don't blame you for joking around, I still need to work on not taking things too seriously. 

It probably doesn't help that my sense of humor is often dry and/or sarcastic. The worst kind of humor to try and convey through text.