Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We want you as a Knight of Erebus!

blazeshadow44

The Knights of Erebus is a friendly, semi-active clan who welcomes all into the fold, whether they be the new kids or veterans looking for a more active clan.  We have most of the current research done in the dojo, are asy to get along as a group, have a discord channel to keep in contact with eachother for relic farms and possible clan events like a clan tournament.  We only have a couple of reasonable required rules in the clan

1.  do not be mean or rude to fellow clanmates.  We are in the group together, no need for ill wills

2.  please be sem-active.  We are a clan that understands there is a life for each player, but we still need you to attend sometimes in order to stay in our ranks.  you need to at least visit warframe every now and then, without reaching a whole month of inactivity.  members who reach that mark will be asked if there i any issues and if they are going to come back anytime soon.  after 50 day they will be removed unless they have a need to be absent, in which it will be reasonable to ignore the abscence until everything is taken cared of.

Also, we are void hunters and love to farm for relics most of the time.

Message me for an invite to our clan

see you in the void

Hello I have been playing Warframe on and off for several years now and due to my friend abandoning our old clan  i have been looking for a new one to join and would be thrilled if you would accept me into your clan so if you would have me please send me an invite 

Just now, czakyen said:

Hello I have been playing Warframe on and off for several years now and due to my friend abandoning our old clan  i have been looking for a new one to join and would be thrilled if you would accept me into your clan so if you would have me please send me an invite 

Will do, all are welcome.  Lemme just finish this portion of my finals study guide and I will send you an invite.  Welcome to the knights of Erebus!  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...