Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead by Daylight [Xbox One]

(XBOX)OnlyOneVoid

Hey guys!

Dead by Daylight (Shadow Clan) is looking for members. We're currently part of a new and growing alliance called Tenno in Arms. Dead by Daylight has been no longer then around 2-3 months and currently we sit at around 20 members, most of which are on daily and some of which are experienced Warframe players who are all willing to help each other out. In the time we've been active, we've researched 100% of the research in the 4 labs and have researched around 60% of the colour pigments in the Tenno Lab.

Our goal

To grow a clan/alliance on Warframe to the point of not needing a recruiting or trading chat but to solely use the Alliance and clan chat alike to recruit and trade items between fellow Alliance and clan members.

Who we recruit?

We primarily recruit anyone who'll be active, regardless if you've a mic or not. However, we're looking for strong active, preferably mastery 8+ who've some experience in Warframe. We will help new recruits who are new to the mechanics of Warframe in the quest to becoming a mastery of gun and blade!

What we've to offer:

As stated, we're a 100% researched ghost clan, we've active and helpful members who range from experienced players to new players alike. We've our own custom clan emblem and I will, myself be paying plat for a custom alliance emblem. We're part of a growing alliance (Tenno in Arms).

If you're interested in joining or joining the Tenno in Arms alliance then don't hesitate to either message me (Charology) or the co-founder of the clan (EpicDarthMaul) in game or via xbox message!

My gamertag: Charology

Co-founder gamertag: EpicDarthMaul