Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Tenno popping up inside Dojo?

(PSN)KadzietYagami

I'm experiencing the same thing. I noticed extra player markers on my map so i investigated... 1 lead me too my clans obstacle course and on the outside was 2 people there. 1 looked like he was trading. I exited and re entered the dojo and they were still there.

There could be a couple things happening here.

1. DE changed how our dojos work.  When you invite someone to your dojo, they get treated like someone going to a relay.  So, if you leave, they do not get ejected from your dojo anymore.  Also, trades no longer need to be done through the trading console and can be completed as they are in Maroo's Bazaar.  Is it possible they were invited by other clan members and simply didn't leave?

2. A few people have reported a bug where people in Maroo's Bazaar have appeared in their dojo.  When they converse with the other tenno, that person says they are at Maroo's and don't see anything different.  This could also be happening.

Yep. Ever since the update I've been avoiding my own dojo lol. 

Things I've noticed:

-Random Tenno in dojo. They can also appear in places inaccessible (Such as outside of observatory.. in space.) They were in no one's parties; just appeared when I entered and I had no one with me.

-Much like relay, can't see other Tenno's companions. This makes me sad.

-Trading is near impossible/is laggy, whether or not they are in my party in the dojo or just in the dojo.

-Someone spawns in? Blue dots. Blue dots everywhere.

-Clan mates seeing a fellow mate body somewhere but not actually where they are. (Like seeing my body in a room when I'm actually somewhere far in the dojo. 

-Handshakes and other emotes sometimes don't work :c

Hoping these are fixed soon :/

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 5:31 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

There could be a couple things happening here.

1. DE changed how our dojos work.  When you invite someone to your dojo, they get treated like someone going to a relay.  So, if you leave, they do not get ejected from your dojo anymore.  Also, trades no longer need to be done through the trading console and can be completed as they are in Maroo's Bazaar.  Is it possible they were invited by other clan members and simply didn't leave?

2. A few people have reported a bug where people in Maroo's Bazaar have appeared in their dojo.  When they converse with the other tenno, that person says they are at Maroo's and don't see anything different.  This could also be happening.

Nope. They just pop up. I'll be alone in my dojo, and a blue dot appears. Outside of the map. And then another. And another. And another. Until there's a lot of them either floating outside or floating inside my dojo or are under it.

11 hours ago, (PS4)KadzietYagami said:

Nope. They just pop up. I'll be alone in my dojo, and a blue dot appears. Outside of the map. And then another. And another. And another. Until there's a lot of them either floating outside or floating inside my dojo or are under it.

Then, it sounds like number 2 from my list.