The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akjagara interaction with multishot?

Night10194

Question

Alright, I love my Akjagara. Love it enough to put 4 forma and a riven in it, plus a potato. It's a great, strange pair of guns. But I'm wondering: Its schtick is that it fires two pellets a shot. What I can't quite tell because it's hitscan (so I can't quite see how many shells are hitting when I fire) is if it just has a base 100% Multishot, or if it fires 2 shells before multiplying for the +300% multishot I've got on there from mods. In other words, am I firing 5 shells a shell, or am I firing 8? Is there any easy way to tell with a hitscan gun?

2 answers to this question

Turn up your graphics and shoot a wall. Check the bullet holes. Magnum force helps spread them out.

When the weapon was first released it wasn't working properly and I made this bug thread:

At some point this was fixed and I was seeing the expected 5-6/shot, but I haven't looked at it in a long while.

It's weird to see someone ask now. I was just thinking about this yesterday. It's on my list of weapons I'd like a Riven for and I was meaning to check the status of this myself because a strong disposition riven a multishot mod, on top of the 180% already available to pistols, would be sick with guns that already fire a base of two rounds per shot.

Edited by VKhaun