The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My clan just recently finished Hema research, and it wasn't that bad.

Hypernaut1

Hey didn't it come out after the last event that 90% of the clans who got the Ignis Wraith research were Mountain-size or smaller? I think that on top of the Hema make it pretty clear that there's a problem with DE's expectations of how clans work.

6 minutes ago, Jabarto said:

Hey didn't it come out after the last event that 90% of the clans who got the Ignis Wraith research were Mountain-size or smaller? I think that on top of the Hema make it pretty clear that there's a problem with DE's expectations of how clans work.

Look at the leader board for the event and more clans got it than were listed. Those were just the top 1000, 300, 100, 10 ... Not just the top 10% for each tier

the farm for hema is absurd.

I'll be honest, it wasn't too difficult for me, because I had a boosters, nekros, and hydroid running in each mission, as well as the fact that I was in a ghost clan. it still took me a week of continuous farm.

I even chronicled the whole affair here:

I have empathy for those clans that have a lot of inactive or casual players. and trying to claim that they should leave the clans they're already in as a workaround should not EVER be acceptable in any situation.

6 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

were you using double boosters and meta-farming squads? Because I think that's how you can get it that quick.

just a nekros. no boosters or complete meta squads. and we've been doing it since it came out so its plenty of time.

15 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

just a nekros. no boosters or complete meta squads. and we've been doing it since it came out so its plenty of time.

Ya I have no idea how people were spending so long on runs and getting nothing but my 20 minute ODS runs with my Nekros were netting 120+ samples with no boosters but with a booster 200+

7 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Ya I have no idea how people were spending so long on runs and getting nothing but my 20 minute ODS runs with my Nekros were netting 120+ samples with no boosters but with a booster 200+

whiners like to lie to prove their point. some of them are also just too bad at the game to understand that eris isnt a farming place for mutagens.

42 minutes ago, 3goats said:

the farm for hema is absurd.

I'll be honest, it wasn't too difficult for me, because I had a boosters, nekros, and hydroid running in each mission, as well as the fact that I was in a ghost clan. it still took me a week of continuous farm.

I even chronicled the whole affair here:

I have empathy for those clans that have a lot of inactive or casual players. and trying to claim that they should leave the clans they're already in as a workaround should not EVER be acceptable in any situation.

Honestly a week is really a short time for a LONG term objective. 

We are a storm clan, and we just reached the half amount of mutagen samples... About the inactive and casual players, we decided they not need a clan, so we always kick out who have that attitude.

On 4/30/2017 at 0:51 PM, Praxxor said:

My mountain clan hasn't got even 50% of the resources yet, just because we're a noob-friendly clan. Me and the other Warlords pretty much agreed that we'd not kick people out just because they're unable to contribute. Screw Hema... if it's a choice between research or my clanmates, imma choose them every time. But that doesn't change the fact that the numbers are ridiculous for casual clans. I'm all for long-term objectives, just not ones that last for over half a year in a non-competitive environment (at this pace it'll probably take us over a year to finish Hema).

I'm with this guy. I'm a Ghost Clan that used to have only 10 members (now it's only 2 active) and we've been around for 3 years playing Warframe on PS4. We don't do an insane amount of farming of Mutagen Samples for this weapon but we are still 1k away from finishing it. I know it's not that bad to get the resources but I can definitely see the requirements being OUTRAGEOUS for the larger clans. If you don't have a full clan working toward it the price can be a straight up grind to finish in any reasonable time. 

It's not that simple. It would be a long term goal if you got mutagen from every mission no metter what, but you don't. You don't realize that the hema requires x amount of hours in the derilict. Clearly your clan enjoys the derilict but not everyone plays it often, and for those who don't,  it's a ridiculous goal.

On 30/4/2017 at 2:37 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

My ghost clan just got enough mutagen to finally finish Hema research. I don't think it was that unreasonable a wait for a niche clan weapon. It was actually fun to have a clan goal that we all slowly contributed to. 

Too many posters on the forum need to have things right away. IMO this is how certain clan goals should feel. They should give us long term objectives. 

Hema outrage was really all about nothing.

i think u re on a bad spot remember bigger clans means more resources and Moon, and mountain are the ones who suffers a lot of this if their members are 10 - 30% active

my clan downgraded from mountain (or storm i think) to shadow to make it because 10 - 15 guys active cant get 50000 mutagen (also a lot of inactive members so PURGE) people had stuff to do

On 30.4.2017 at 8:55 PM, (Xbox One)Solargeo said:

Yeees because building OTHER things that require oxuim. and how boring oxuim farming is.... and that i do not know the current location. .. And 7k is a lot... I don't have a booster so... nor will i get one... And Vauban Prime has 20 NITAN needed. our already getting time gated why make it even more? .. 

Europe Mobile defense, just hang around and Hunt down the Ospreys.

52 minutes ago, TerrorEnPie said:

i think u re on a bad spot remember bigger clans means more resources and Moon, and mountain are the ones who suffers a lot of this if their members are 10 - 30% active

my clan downgraded from mountain (or storm i think) to shadow to make it because 10 - 15 guys active cant get 50000 mutagen (also a lot of inactive members so PURGE) people had stuff to do

Then it sounds like it forced them to wake up a bit and realize they needed to trim the fat instead of just riding the numbers to look bigger than they really are.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

I'll give you that. For a ghost clan, the cost was a reasonable long term goal. We did it with 4-5 members casually song to The pool.

Maybe the resource requirements shouldn't scale so steeply. That said, if a moon clan has ghost clan level of activity, they need to downsize and get rid of inactives. I think some clans expand without wanting to manage their members.

This was the problem my clan had when it was Moon size. The Hema research actually made the leaders realize a few things. This caused a massive restructure of the clan. Members got promoted and many inactive members got the boot. We went from 1000 members to a streamlined constantly active 100.

So, from my personal experience, this has greatly benefited my clan overall.

Edited by DatDarkOne
correction

My moon clan of about 600 members needs 350,000 more mutagen samples, even after hundreds of hour-long ODS runs with a full squad+ nekros from our more active players. People in smaller clans are quick as hell to point out that clan requirements aren't that bad until you realize that any clan over a mere 300 members needs to meet the moon clan requirements, which scale incredibly poorly.