Informaziome su armi prime ecc.

My Italian is pretty much non-exitsting so I`ll base my assumptions on the similarities between our languanges, but from what I understand, you want to know if you can transform a Galatine into a Galatine Prime. 

The answer is No. And that goes for every single prime item as well. They are separate items with their own blueprints and require no normal variants for building. 

If you want Galatine Prime you`ll have to wait until you are MR13, meanwhile you can farm it, buy only then will you be able to craft it. 

Edited by aligatorno

16 hours ago, aligatorno said:

My Italian is pretty much non-exitsting so I`ll base my assumptions on the similarities between our languanges, but from what I understand, you want to know if you can transform a Galatine into a Galatine Prime. 

Your understanding of Italian is definitely enough to perfectly understand that question ;-)

OP: come dice aligatorno, la risposta e` no. Le armi e i Warframe primi sono completamente indipendenti dalle loro versioni non-prime, e in nessun modo puoi trasformarli.

Per ottenere le armi prime devi andare a fare farming delle Reliquie. Ad esempio, se vuoi usare la Galatine Prime, devi droppare il uso BP da una reliquia Axi G1, e poi il manico da altre reliquie, e poi la lama da altre reliquie ancora. Devi droppare in totale tre pezzi, e ovviamente ogni reliquia puo` darti un numero di oggetti - non necessariamente il BP della Galatine che ti serve.

Ma avere la Galatine normale non ti aiutera` in alcun modo.

25 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Your understanding of Italian is definitely enough to perfectly understand that question ;-)

Well, romanian and italian are really similar, I can understand a decent amount based on their similarities.