Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Toggle Syndicate Weapon AoEs From Auto To Manual

BuzzBomb8

20090628__090629billyMays.jpg

Hi! Billy Mays here with another fantastic idea! Are you tired of using syndicate weapons only to have their burst AoEs go off when there is nothing around to take damage or kill?! Well now we need a toggle button in the options to make it a manual detonation with your middle mouse button! Fight until your AoE is full & save it for just the right time to maximize use!

ExcaliburBlind.jpg

Warframe0033_zps024e962f.jpg

Just like the auto detonation now, this manual detonation can be used standing & even while downed! This simple, life changing addition could be yours for just 1 easy payment of supporting this thread for DE to see!

v3sJ4Dc.jpg

Support this thread now & receive 2 AoE explosions for the price of 1! That's right! 2 for the price of 1! Support now!

Nothing is worse than blowing your AoE before you get near anything. Right guys?

Thank you to @LordMidnightX for the affinity screenshot I found on Google. If it was not you, sorry. It is hard to read those tiny, blurry names in the bottom left.

Edited by BuzzBomb8

i always like when im a tiny bit of exp away and theres a bunch of enemys and by the time the explosion goes off there all dead

or you kill the last enemy and the last enemy triggers it

long story short yes yes i would like manual syndicate aoe

Edited by V45H

4 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Nothing is worse than blowing your AoE before you get near anything. Right guys?

you missed great potential here

blowing your load would have been way more entertaining =)

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Leaf Dragoon said:

Syndicate weapons can also ruin stealth in high level missions where your Syndicate effect isn't always enough to kill an enemy and will just alert them

Syndicate blasts don't alert enemies anymore. That is really old news. The only time it will ruin your stealth is if the AoE kills something. It counts the same as a warframe ability and will remove your stealth multiplier.

4 hours ago, Insizer said:

Or we could get rid of those completely half-baked idea that are syndicate bursts.  Those damage bursts are one of the dumbest things in the game as far as I'm concerned. 

The bursts deal additional damage to everything within 25 meters which also blow open loot containers, they restore health, energy, or shields depending on the type of burst, & give 30 second buffs in other areas. So please tell me why they are so bad to you. Maybe actually suggest a way to improve them if they are that bad like I did instead of complaining like a pathetic child.

Edited by BuzzBomb8

2 hours ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

The bursts deal additional damage to everything within 25 meters which also blow open loot containers, they restore health, energy, or shields depending on the type of burst, & give 30 second buffs in other areas. So please tell me why they are so bad to you. Maybe actually suggest a way to improve them if they are that bad like I did instead of complaining like a pathetic child.

I have nothing wrong with the buff and such (I call those buff bursts), just the damage burst (I call them syndicate bursts).  Syndicate bursts are one of the lowest brained addition to this game.  "You shoot stuff and everything goes boom!"  It's like a freaking kindergartner came up with it.  It's been a joke of a "feature" since it came out.  They could have done something useful, effective, controllable.  Something like a temporary damage buff (that activates on the next shot) to the gun's damage with guaranteed procs of a certain element on top of whatever else the gun does.  But no, they made the gun drop a nuke once you build up the charge, brilliant.  Syndicate bursts are not even interwoven into the weapon, they are just bombs bootstrapped to weapons, nothing more, nothing less.  To me that shows carelessness and laziness in game development.  They do nothing to help the game at all.  DE is going after content which trivializes the game, why have they not touched this?  The activation has always been an issue, along with stealth (when they decided bootstrapping a bomb to a bow was a good idea), yet instead of replacing this placeholder feature, they decided to patch this by making enemies completely unaware of a 25m meter radius explosion going off in the background...  It also makes no sense from a lore perspective.  How are these syndicates able to gerryrig a faction's weapon with a nuke that downs warframes during radiation sorties and yet the faction, which made the weapon and have resources that are factors of 100s greater than these syndicates, are unable to do it?  I'm sorry, but the syndicate bursts will always be to me one of the dumbest, careless, and laziest things added to the game and branded as "content".

Again, I have nothing wrong with the buffs and restorations,  those are neat and useful, and are not as braindead as a nuke which does nothing but trivialize all everything up to level 80.

22 hours ago, maj.death said:

Syndicate blasts don't alert enemies anymore. That is really old news. The only time it will ruin your stealth is if the AoE kills something. It counts the same as a warframe ability and will remove your stealth multiplier.

If an enemy takes damage and doesn't die that enemy will be alerted, this is why rakta cernos, rakta ballistica, and the augment for dark dagger ruin stealth. I've tried the rakta dark dagger with the augment in higher level stealth missions (like on Sedna Spy mission) and every time it went off there was usually plenty of enemies that got alerted and triggered the alarms.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Leaf Dragoon said:

If an enemy takes damage and doesn't die that enemy will be alerted, this is why rakta cernos, rakta ballistica, and the augment for dark dagger ruin stealth. I've tried the rakta dark dagger with the augment in higher level stealth missions (like on Sedna Spy mission) and every time it went off there was usually plenty of enemies that got alerted and triggered the alarms.

Weird. My Rakta dark dagger with augment never alerts enemies that are hit by the proc.

ya. while the aoe nuke is kinda half backed dont forget it does force proc the element. so think of it as more of an AOE proc than an AOE nuke XP

but ya. might need a new keybind which would ruin it for consolers. otherwise it would be great (like HOTS has certain CD based auto skills you can toggle off if you want to save it. so the idea isnt unheard of)

Thats what i need. I hate the auto triggered syndicate AoE, i cant use my supra, rakta dark dagger or prisma cleaver in spy. Health and power restore sometimes very crucial in game. If DE change it to manual, player can save some heal or power in their weapon. 

Please DE, make the syndicate AoE manualy triggered