Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Storm Clan "Outcast Moon" Looking for members.

(PSN)Malivolus-

It's Hachiro20 here with my own personal Storm Clan, and this change was due to an influx of requests, so I'm ready to expand my forces!!!

Outcast Moon is a collective of active Conclave and PvE players with discerning unique skills and goals, and I the Warlord am looking for people along our description. Here are our terms:

*Must be active at least once every 7 days

*Must be willing to contribute to Dojo labs and missions as needed

*No trade spam, or misconduct in Clan Chat

Ages 15+ Preferred

Top PvE Kills Weekly Platinum Contest

Decent and Acolyte players of Conclave welcome

No negative behavior

We have a GREAT Dojo, and our Clan Emblem has been implemented. Helpful trading and mission help is encouraged and an option for newer players entering the Clan. Contests happen as we get ideas, so watch out!

I do Live Stream Gameplay & Events!!

PvE runners who gain top rank in Weekly Top Clan Kills have an opportunity to win great Platinum prizes.

We also have a PSN dedicated group chat, for any who wish to conversate out of game.

Any questions? Reply here or message me (Hachiro20) in game or PSN.

YouTube Dojo Tour available on my page, D-Mystery. Don't forget to support certain clan members on their respective channels! AceGamingYT rockinon96

Edited by (PS4)Hachiro20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just completed the conversion of our clan into a Storm Tier!! Now ready to accept even more players and increase our reputation. Dojo Tour again is available on my YouTube channel, D-Mystery, and look forward to bringing you all into my family of casuals and Conclave beasts!