Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what are your top 3 quotes in warframe and best voice actor??

just wondering as some quotes in warframe are either hilarious or gives you the chilles

my top 3 are from hunhow

1st: ' Natah, who have you become? Does this form remind you of what you once were? Time has carried my seed so very far from the branch.' it is so bone chilling and it sounds so cool, dont know why its my fav but thats some top notch voice acting

2nd: 'The sky will be as it was meant. The Shadow returns the Moon. The Reservoir swells with Tenno blood. The Old War finally ends.' the last bit is what made it 2nd, its so creepy and yet sound so cool

3rd:'Do you remember, Tenno? The Naga drums?' it is a key point to the lore of warframe and to have a character so menacing mention it? well lets just say a lore lover like myself was hyped

what are yours and whos your favorite voice actor in warframe?

if you wanna hear these quotes they are on the wiki apart from octavias anthom quotes

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hunhow/Quotes

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

My favorite quotes were at the end of The Second dream.

-First one was when chosing we protected the innocent option.

I took up the sword to protect those in need.

-The second one was when chosing Madurai

I see a cloud, a gathering storm. The Madurai Way. Our path was to Engage the enemy, to sweep across our foes, before they had a chance to steel themselves. 

-Also in the War Within i love the cinematic where you first meet with Teshin and talk to him through your Warframe. I hope they will make more cinematics like this.

There is no doubt, Tyl Regor. Plain and simple.  Simaris (aka: Tsunmaris) is nice as well, but his lines are usually dull and his character is one dimensional at best.  The kappa, Teshin, also has a nice voice, but I don't play conclave so I often forget he's even in this game.

Edited by Insizer

Look, imma let you finish....

BUT TYL REGOR HAS BEST VOICE ACTING OF ALL TIME

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooooh"

Nothing like Tyl getting his rocks off to killing Tenno.

Edited by Silence00
Tyl Regor for President 2020.

Virtually anything Hunhow says works for me. Teshin too for that matter. But if I had to pick a few...

"Your hatred is too weak, Shadow. Mine is strong." -Hunhow during The Second Dream

"I recognize that object: A Hydraulus! An Orokin era instrument that produced its sound from water. If I had a humour precept I would construct an ironic witticism regarding its submerged state." -Cephalon Suda during Octavia's Anthem

"Those who pilfer meat from lions are either foolish or starving, which are you, Regor?" -Teshin during Natah

EDIT: Somehow I forgot about Executor Ballas. The Valkyr Prime narration is probably one of my favorite monologues. From anything. EVER.

Edited by NinthAria

'You are just mercenaries, fighting for scraps. Where is this so called "Tenno honor?"'

Sargus Ruk calling us out on our self-riteousness has always stuck with me. Tenno are awful people.

"Is that a P̛͙͉̬̯̟̺͊̑̀ͭͩͦ̃ͧȔ̳͖͙̻̬̼̘̞̹͆͜͡͡U̧͈̳͔͈̻͙̾ͩ̕͜U̧̗͕͉͎̜̜̜͛̒ͣ̈́̎̊͛́Ű̷͙̳̻̼͚̓ͤ̄ͭ̍͗Ṳ̯̬ͮ̓̇ͫ̎̈́̏͡Ů̮̙̰̹̤ͤ̈̔̃̎̚N?!" -Ordis

...And yeah as others have said Tyl Regor's voice actor is talented AF, so pretty much anything he says make up the other two lines.

Teshin's voice actor is a close second tho.

Edited by Jackviator

Hunhow-

"All your dread-long life you've waited for this moment, but now you're asking yourself: 'Was I one of these wretched things?' You know the answer. You still hate them. You still hate yourself."