Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what are your top 3 quotes in warframe and best voice actor??

Mr sargas ruk has a really cool quote, but I dont remember how it went.

Something on the lands of "I expected MORE, I(breathe)expect a(breathe)challenge

A grineer quote. Very profound ."WUATAAAAAF"

The teshin meets wf scene is really cool(went with my inaros and he looked really cool)

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

When? That's sounds so hilarious!

back in closed beta

edit: can't find any video of the old quotes. Some of the old lines are on the wiki http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer/Quotes under pre U10 voices.

There are a couple, "like Combat Formation Bravo" and "Hey, leave my mother out of this?" that are missing, though

Edited by LordOfScrugging

• 3 months later...

1. Pretty much everything Tyl Regor says, the voice is downright sexy but has those grineer moments where he just snaps for a sentence or two, I love it

2. "you have loyalty issues, Tenno" out of Alad V, Alad was the first fleshed out frienemy in the game that felt "alive" to me. He was more than just "kill the space ninjas", and hearing that line as I double cross him immediately after helping him in the Gradivus Dilemma sold it to me.

3. Everything Hunhow says, basically. His voice is just awesome and well voiced, with some awesome engineering work done to the tone of it.

"Sick thing you're doing, Tenno. Suppose I can't blame you though. These'll be full grown soon, and we both know what'll happen... when they grab hold of a tender, little thing like you." - Tyl Regor (*careless whisper begins to play*)

"You are a fire. As feared as you are respected." - Red Veil Syndicate

"You're a Tenno of greater tastes, I can tell just by looking at you." - Baro Ki'Teer (sidenote: DE really should make a Baro's party event/quest)

Jordas- "Get into position"  ;)

On a serious note all the prime access trailers' dialogs by Ballas. 

And ofc from the second dream, Margulis- "Dream not of what you are, but of what you want to be."

Edited by Raesvelgr
Typed Lotus instead of Margulis. Derp.

On 5/2/2017 at 0:58 AM, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

what are yours and whos your favorite voice actor in warframe?

Ok. Here's mine:

1st: "Why? I don't know. Questions change the answers. Answers depend on who asks. Truth leads to pain. Ignorance brings relief." - Ordan Karris, Beast of Bone - Uranus fragment. This one stuck with me the most after i heard it.

2nd: "I'm in" - Ergo Glast, when he stake everything he had for Neewa, i was expecting him to say something else back then and boom .... this simple line make me respect that guy a whole lot more.

3rd: "Well ... I can't let you see me like this ... angry. I imagine myself hurting you ... and that does it. The pain of it cracks me open again. I watch tiny glittering fragments fall into the pit. I am happy again" - Ordis, ship cephalon. One must listening to the all fragment lines to feel this one (i think). But when you do, you will never see Ordis the same way again. 

Well that's it, those are the lines that leave great impact to me long after i heard them the first time. About the actor, i would have to give it to Tyl regor and Alad V, in that order.

On 5/1/2017 at 1:10 PM, Aeon66 said:

probably the old corpus voice saying something like "wuste bao bab"

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Also

You have loyalty issues, tenno

You impress me, hunter

I am your reckoning! (seconds before getting hit by the whole squad)

Cover me! (old grineeer voice)

My favorite quotes:

#8) Vay Hek: "WHY ARE THESE FOOLS STILL BREATHING MY AIR?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!" 😤

#7) The man in the wall: "Hey kiddo" 

#6) Darvo: "im detecting a large security force heading your location, its the gri-.... No, its the corpus, definitely the corpus" 😁

#5) Rell: "RAP...TAP...TAP..." 

#4) Random corpus: "JIJITO PUPUYE!!" 

#3) Random grineer: "GET CLEM!!"

#2) Salt trader: "The wait is over tenno, baro ki'teer has arrived" 😎

#1) Teshin:

-"You seek power, you pay in blood"

-"The match is yours but be mindful about feeding your ego this victory" 

-"Oro is the binding force for an enemy whom like the Tenno, can survive death, to kill such an enemy is futile, unless you sever this bond, absorb the oro to annihilate it and claim a true victory"

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

There are many, many lines in this game that stand out to me, but one in particular has a special place in my heart.

"Tenno! You seal my tomb, you kill my Tubemen...! Not acceptable behavior. Our differences need to be settled. So, you know where I am. Come. Get me. Just. Try."

Tyl Regor was always one of my favorite characters for me, with how witty and unique he is. But this one line cemented him as one of my all-time favorite characters. When you hear those last words, you can feel the hatred seething in his voice. We, the Tenno, have taken everything from him, his life's work, the very history of his people, and now...now he wants only blood. I get chills nearly every time I listen to it. I have to give massive props to the voice actor for Tyl Regor; it's stupendously difficult to bring out such raw emotion when voicing a character, let alone to keep it in line with their personality, and this guy nailed it flawlessly.