Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Raptor Kill Guide

nanogenesis

Step 1:

Pick a Rhino. You'd preferably want an rofl amp, with stomp. Probably a range incase the boss flies too high and handspring for laser doors (you want to save your energy just in case).

Step 2:

Take a Supra.

Step 3:

Take a Melee weapon (preferable something similar to dual ether stats), and get familiar with wave dashing.

Step 4:

Play in windowed mode.

Step 5:

Do this:

http://youtu.be/jAUHUjl-mgQ

Step 6:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/78860-guide-to-farming-single-frame-bp-nova/

Kudos to Keie for posting this.

Step 7:

Repeat

Step 8:

Win Nova.

Let the grind begin.

ProTip: Shoot under the wings, catch him in stomp when his wings are open.

ProTip: Consider step 6 seriously. If you've done him 40~70 times already then you're a gone case.

Edited by nanogenesis

so after you made that guide.. do you allready have Nova? because my buddies and I killed him 10 times in a row now and he didn´t drop anything. No module no mats, nothing. Where I´m from thats called Bulls#*t -.-

See step 6 CAREFULLY.

Yes, I got systems right after the run I posted the guide lol

This is maybe not the best way to do it, i love rhino but nah this wont work, Do it with frost just cast snow globe and u wont be hit by any of its explosions, or go with trinity use link and u can stand in its face... go with loki and do what loki does best be invisible all the time (dont go with any centinel or the boss will target ur sentinel and that will kill u) same with ash...

As for the weapon ppl with no clan or mastery 7 u can do this with anyweapon u want,,,,,,

This is maybe not the best way to do it, i love rhino but nah this wont work, Do it with frost just cast snow globe and u wont be hit by any of its explosions, or go with trinity use link and u can stand in its face... go with loki and do what loki does best be invisible all the time (dont go with any centinel or the boss will target ur sentinel and that will kill u) same with ash...

As for the weapon ppl with no clan or mastery 7 u can do this with anyweapon u want,,,,,,

You're missing the point, none of those things will CC the boss and prevent it from going invincible while shooting rockets.

That supra built would be cool..

i got mine with max serration, multishot, fire rate, arm pierce and 4 points electric dmg...i can get him close to 50% health before stomp is off

he is usually lvl 45-50  nightmare mode.

Well you have to shoot under his wings when they're open. If you shoot the middle part you'll do it wrong. Because he was at a distance, my shots spread and reached under his wings. DONOT shoot the middle part, but aim at the middle part if hes at a distance, this will ensure the spread shots hit under the wing for maximum carnage. I should include this point in the guide.

My supra:

14 serration,15 split chamber, 11 hellfire, 11 stormbringer, 9 cryo rounds, 8 speed trigger, 7 fast hands (4 formas)

Yuck! Why?

To make step 6 easier.

Seriously guys, you need to consider step 6.

Step 6 is either a bug or wrong. He implies that there are diminishing returns for drop rates, but they can be reset. Which is not how cronus currently works. Cronus is diminishing returns with no relief. It just gets lower.

Diminishing returns is bad in other games and it would be intolerable in WF. I highly doubt DE was that dense.

Edited by Kyrkitao

Step 6 is either a bug or wrong.

I am not debating whether its right or wrong or bug. It is a method to stay safe. If you arguably believe that he is wrong, then do so. None of us has proof of how it is working. His method allows safety at best.

Being safe/efficient is what should be included in a guide. Its upto the rest on how to act.

how the hell did you slide that many times?  Did they seriously revert back to the old sliding mechanics, or are those the duel fangs?

I have melee on mouse scroll up.

That should help.

Though I can even do it with melee binded to E.