Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush Archwing broken rewards system

(XBOX)neoxal

I was farming "System Reroute" mod for my archwing in the Rush mission in Phobos. This mod is obtained in "rotation B", which means you need to destroy 2/3 ships before the fly away. The problem is that if you destroy all the 3 ships you get "rotation C" rewards only. So, if I want to have a chance of getting my mod I need to intentionally fail one objective, which is totally nonsense. This mission should be like any other missions where you get rewards from every completed rotation (objective) i.e. after extracting 3 data you get a reward for each data extracted, or after defending 20 waves you get 4 rewards, instead of just one.

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue. Both rush and pursuit have this problem, and the thing that bothers me the most is that it seems not to be a bug, but a terrible design choice. Archwing is already a lot less appealing than regular missions, due to too few weapons, mods and mission modes. Stuff like this only makes it worse. This should be fixed somehow, and no other mission should ever get a reward system like that. Players should not be punished for doing better.